PDA

View Full Version : Alice Blue Gown

mission
16-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Just when I thought Alice could not get any prettier I chanced upon this blue gown. It fits her like a glove. It came with the cap as well and the sales lady told me it was Egyptian.

I remember there is a song about this so I looked up the lyrics:

In my sweet little Alice blue gown,
When I first wandered down into town,
I was so proud inside,
As I felt every eye,
And in every shop window I primped, passing by.

geldmany
16-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi Mission

nice clothings

greetings from her sister

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=1006

Happy to see her again and she fee:)ls very well

Hans

Ursa_Major
16-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Alice looks beautiful in her blue gown. I like the matching necklace and the flowers are a nice touch too.

Camp
16-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Hey Mission, Alice looks Great!

That Blue dress is very pretty.

mission
16-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Alice looks so innocent but her sister looks just the opposite - very knowing. I think it must be her older sister. I hope they may meet some day.

geldmany
16-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Hi mission

we both know how nice body Alice has.
I guess we will never get such rootstein body again.

looking forward to your doll in Germany

mission
16-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Ha! Ha! I was hoping to buy your Snow White. (Just joking, for she is breathtakingly beautiful and I know you would not part with her).

geldmany
16-07-2010, 10:38 PM
It was Doll of Horst, sometimes he separated body but he didn t want to sell
the parts. One day he agreed, we were looking for a head and prepared this new one. Horst also has his favourite teens and adults he will never sell.

I will always look for you guys if there are any new bodies there and will inform you for shure:)

mission
17-07-2010, 09:28 PM
It was a labour of love but actually Alice, being a mannequin, is easier to dress than a silicone doll. I want to give her a really sexy pair of shoes but I will need to adjust them so she can stand without support as she does at the moment.