PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks

Dolldrums
06-08-2010, 12:06 AM
I thought I'd say hi, just joined the forum here today, it looks a nice place. :)
Unfortunately I don't have a doll as yet, those high end dolls are just awesome but out of my range....

wetsuit
06-08-2010, 12:18 AM
hi dolldrums,

welcome to the forum,

you are perfectly welcome to live out your doll fantasies vicariousley :D

I hope you enjoy yourself there's plenty to see & do here

Camp
06-08-2010, 04:12 AM
Welcome Dolldrums !

I Hope you find the Doll of your Dreams

Dolldrums
06-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm looking forward to getting to know the site and people (and dolls) on here.:)
I hope you don't mind if I ask for a bit of advice? I have about 500 that I could spend to buy one of these wonderful creations, I've seen the discounted candy8teen dolls, teddybabes and hustler virtual girl in this sort of range. Are there any others I should consider? Which, if any, would you guys go for or avoid? :confused:
Thanks in advance for your thoughts

MrGrey
06-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi Dolldrums

I've seen the discounted candy8teen dolls, teddybabes and hustler virtual girl in this sort of range. Are there any others I should consider? Which, if any, would you guys go for or avoid?

I started with a Selene Supreme Goddess some years ago to test,
if the dolls really were something for me - and now I have
a 4woods Ai-peach (Yukitina) and a candy8teen Pam body 5 (Pamella) :)

I would drop the Hustler VG and go for one of the others ;)

MrGrey

:cool:

Ursa_Major
06-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Hi Dolldrums and welcome to the forum.

I bought my first Teddy Babe last year and since then I've bought another two. Although they may not be to everyone's taste I like them and if you want a doll to snuggle up to at night they're be hard to beat.

Dolldrums
06-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey, thanks for the replies all of you.
I can't thank you enough for the offer Gibbmodoll, but I think I'll pass on the Hustler VG despite your very generous discount.
MrGrey, that seems like sound advice, get a cheaper doll to try the experience first. I tend to agree with you about the Hustler VG, she doesn't look too versatile being in that fixed pose and I would think that makes her good for sex only. I have to say I don't find her face very attractive either.:eek:
Ursa Major, the teddybabes do hold a strong attraction for me, they are very cute but so too are the candy8teen dolls and both seem to be very versatile, dressing, posing etc. Having said that I can see that the teddybabe would have the edge in cuddlability.
Well, thanks again, all of you for the support and advice, I think I will get an inflatable first to try out and in the meantime carefully consider my options. ;)

Dolldrums
10-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Well. I'm pleased to announce that I am now a very proud doll owner. :D
Gibbmodoll's advice to watch the for sale forum came good! The advert popped up there just at the right time for me, I saw the photos and my indecision vanished, knowing I would have to act quickly!
I picked up my very nearly new candy8teen body 5 with Anastasia head (and Pam and Taffy heads thrown in together with a good assortment of accessories) yesterday evening from the very pleasant and knowledgable Mahoro. Many, many thanks to him for both the doll and his good advice on care for her. I'm absolutely delighted and can't wait to get to know her better!

Pamella
10-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Congrats Dolldrums
It is always so exiting when a doll comes to a new home :)

Well, though I know how she looks like :D
then I still want to see more of her

So more photos, please !

And what's her new name ?

Pamella

:cool:

wetsuit
10-08-2010, 09:35 PM
hi Dolldrums,

congratulations on your new arrival

I'm amaized to see you got a doll so soon, I saw that for sale thread just after the sale so I guess you really pounced on that one

it's no good dragging your feet around here though dolls up for sale don't last long

enjoy your honey moon :D

Ursa_Major
10-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Congratulations on your new arrival.

Let us know when you've decided on a name and don't forget the pictures. :D

Happy honeymoon.

Camp
10-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Welcome Dolldrums !
I Hope you find the Doll of your Dreams

Well. I'm pleased to announce that I am now a very proud doll owner. :D...

:eek:Yikes !.. That was FAST !

Make sure you have a camera to catch that first glimpse...

And don't forget to share the pics ! :D

Dolldrums
11-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Thank you all so much for your pleasure in my purchase, you seem almost as happy as I am about it! :D I knew I would have to act quickly to be in with a chance and I am so glad I did.
I am undecided on a name as yet, or indeed whether to give a name for each of her 3 characters ;)
Photos will follow but she has said that I must get her some clothes first as she feels she has had enough of full nude modelling - for a while at least!

Dolldrums
20-08-2010, 11:14 AM
It's taken a while but here's a couple of photos of my new friend, rechristened Lucy.

I think she's gorgeous.

Dolldrums
20-08-2010, 11:17 AM
And here's a couple of photos of Lucy's twim sister Katie. She's just as gorgeuos. :)

Mahoro
20-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi Dolldrums

Great Pictures Lucy and Katie look pretty hot in there undies ;)

Mahoro

Dolldrums
20-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks Mahoro - they're a credit to the taste of their previous friend. :cool:
Julie will be making her debut soon, she just needs a little more time to prepare herself. ;)

wetsuit
20-08-2010, 10:13 PM
hi Dolldrums,

your girls look great,

I really like Lucy's blue swimsuit