PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

CloudClimax
02-10-2016, 12:00 PM
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=2389&pictureid=54148

Hi Everyone,

Just a Hello and quick introduction really.

I am Paul and I am the Owner of Cloud Climax. Cloud Climax is the authorised UK reseller of DS Dolls.

We have been on TDF a while, but we are new here. Please feel free to contact me via PM or email to support@cloudclimax.com

I will be able to keep you up to date with DS Doll and Cloud Climax news.

Thank you

Paul

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7985&d=1475409320

FEZMONKEY
02-10-2016, 12:25 PM
:welcome Hi Paul and welcome to the forum :welcome

I am a teddy babe man myself but I am sure others will need your services.

FM

CloudClimax
02-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Thank you FM

Looking forward to engaging with the forum.
Regards

Paul

Haremlover
02-10-2016, 03:58 PM
And as soon as the DS Lite is available you'll have thousands beating a path to your door.

I've got at least three photoshoots lined up for when a Lite comes into my life . . .

Best wishes

Harem

slider
02-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Welcome Paul... another excited chap waiting for news of the DS Lite here, her big sister's aren't bad either! Enjoy!!

CloudClimax
02-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

Holly & Gibbmodoll - Thanks for having us.

Harem - you read my mind. I am also thinking a photoshoot is a great idea.

Slider - everyone (including myself) is so excited for the DS Lite. More news will follow shortly, I promise!

Paul

ARK ANGEL
03-10-2016, 01:42 AM
G-day CloudClimax, :welcome to the forum.
I also will be eagerly awaiting some reviews for the new "Lite" model.
I to am a Teddybabe man, but The "Lite" may fit a niche I had previously not considered.
All the best.

Pete.

Karrot
03-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Hi Paul, and Welcome.

DS Lite seeker here as well. But we need nude body shots and I would like to know if the current Silicone heads will be able to be used on the Lite Body? If they can, that opens up a HUGE scope for photo shoots for people with current DS Girls.

Also do they use the current DS Silicone inserts ?

Karrot

Frederick
03-10-2016, 08:09 AM
:welcome to the site Paul and good luck with your sales.

carlys_guy
03-10-2016, 01:12 PM
i have some major reservations about this type of foam being used for a doll.
back in the 70's and early 80's it was used as shipping packing and when bent it wrinkled and never smoothed out after. unless they changed it that means dolls will end up with wrinkled knees,hips,bellys,elbows and shoulders very unattractive. the old stuff was also very stiff is the new stuff softer if not you have a doll that feels like a rock. the skin on the old stuff felt like plastic so unless they changed that also the doll will feel like an inflatable that is stuffed.
have they said how you can repair it because no matter how good a skeleton you use it will need repair so you need to glue the foam some how. hope the company can answer these questions if not they shouldn't be thinking of selling the doll until they can.

carlys_guy

revoL annaerB
03-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Yes, one concern I have is longevity of the materials used, will they be deemed 'disposable' due to the comparatively cheap price? I am interested, and curious but cautious too.

CloudClimax
03-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Hi there,
Sorry for late response to your question.
The new foam doll is not ready yet. she will only have Kayla face and one kind body about 165cm.
The new doll is made by foam. it very light, polyurethane foam. around 8kg.
There is a new plastic skeleton which is much stronger and the body is 6 parts, legs, arms, body and head, it can make the storage much smaller.
The entire doll is made from polyurethane foam including the head. We do not know about the head attachments yet so cannot comment if other heads will be interchangeable, I have raised the question before now, and just waiting for photos and further composition details very soon now.

The good thing with her being polyurethane foam is that she always will feel warm even in the winter season.

Regarding inserts it is the standard DS inserts which are to be used, included in the design and manufacture.

I've also been asked separately about the outer skin, the foam is a a self skinning material and there is no separate skin layer.

Hope this is beneficial
Best Regards
Paul

CloudClimax
03-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Hi again, just wanted to comment on the material a little bit too.

I need to add that the polyurethane foam is very much similar to a 'memory foam' material, which very much bounces back into shape. Whilst bent it may wrinkle but should go back.

The DS Lite will have seams like a silicone doll too.

Very shortly there will be more pictures, videos and information available. Pictures speak louder than words. :) I cannot wait to get my sample and send a fully descriptive MP4 to everyone, she's going to be amazing !!!

Best
Paul

CloudClimax
04-10-2016, 06:42 AM
Hi Karrot

Regarding the heads for the Lite DS model.

The foam doll will only fit the foam doll head. At the present time only Kayla head for the new design, DS Dolls may make more heads for the foam doll.
I believe it's a project that will develop, at the initial launch stage just the Kayla head. Maybe a series of heads if the new doll proves extremely popular.

Best Regards
Paul