PDA

View Full Version : Finance plan coming soon

CloudClimax
05-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Good Evening,

Just wanted to share with the forum first, we will be offering a finance plan very shortly, this may appeal to those who wish to budget over 12months to purchase a high ticket value DS Doll. I will be posting more details in the coming weeks ahead. This will be available to UK customers only at first.

Best Regards
Paul

Karrot
05-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Interesting development :tu

Karrot

CloudClimax
06-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Thank you Karrot,

Just a further bit of information for you,

The portal on our website, once we have the software, will redirect you to a finance application.

If successful, we would be paid in full so we can process an order. Then the contract terms would be paying the finance company back a monthly agreed amount. The first 12 months would be interest free hopefully or a low rate APR inline with other retail finance companies.

I'm just finalising the FSA requirements, so still could take a few months.

At present this will be only possible for UK residents, I would be hoping to expand but presently just for UK, I thought it was a good idea to get the views and interest from the forum with this being pretty unique and not what most companies currently offer, so fact finding too right now :)

Best Regards, really appreciate your input.
Paul

ARK ANGEL
06-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Shame about the limitations, I'd certainly be more than just a little interested otherwise.

Pete.

Wulfie
06-10-2016, 04:55 PM
I prefer good old fashioned cash transactions but if there's a favourable interest rate it sounds good.

Iloveredheads
06-10-2016, 05:49 PM
I must admit this is good news, just wish all manufacturers would follow suit!

Will be keeping an eye on this also ;)

CloudClimax
06-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Yes, of course I do appreciate the response from members and senior members of the forum, it helps me a lot with my evaluation and projections.

The complexities start when an agreement is over a 12month period, this means I have to complete many FSA regulation requirements. So in brief, if I offer 12 months with an industry APR inline with many companies offering high street finance, with a favourable deposit down payment I believe I can offer competitive and affordable plans over the 12months you see.

Coming soon, and of course once ready I will make an official announcement in the forum.
All the feedback is most certainly helpful, thank you everyone.

Paul

Karrot
06-10-2016, 08:59 PM
It's not uncommon now that buyers will used credit cards or bank loans top purchase high value dolls. I know Both my silicone girls were credit card purchases with the view to reign in the spending after and pay it off (and I did :D )

For people who would prefer a fixed monthy payment without the need to talk to the bank this is a valid and interesting option as long as fees are in line with similar products.

I say good luck with it. I understand that international buyers would be difficult as a UK based credit company isnt going to want to chase an international defaulter as credit laws in other countries would mean a nightmare of a battle.

Karrot

CloudClimax
07-10-2016, 02:55 PM
I must admit this is good news, just wish all manufacturers would follow suit!

Will be keeping an eye on this also ;)

Sorry
I sent a reply, not sure if you received my response.

I was just replying to say thank you for your valuable comments.
It's important for me to get as much feedback from the forum, feedback is truly appreciated.
I'm aiming to offer a finance package inline with the high street options currently available with major retail. To offer a smilar APR plan similar to the ones currently in the market place, I believe this could be successful.

Once again thank you
Paul