PDA

View Full Version : EX-Lite Insert Installation

CloudClimax
10-01-2017, 09:26 AM
Product information -
I just wanted to make sure the inserts are being inserted correctly, please observe.

This is on the page link with the set up instructions, I know your very experienced with dolls, but just thought to add, with silicone being sticky and PU being not as robust as silicone it may tear if there isn't a smooth entry with the insert.

http://cloudclimax.com/p/new-ex-lite
Install the insert:

The insert is made from silicone. When installing the doll insert, The foam skin maybe more hard to push the silicone tube into cavity inside.

We recommend using plastic wrap or plastic bag to wrap this insert parts. this will much easy to push the insert into the doll body. Loose 'Cling Film' may assist with this.

It is important to follow these processes. This also protects the doll from moisture.

Paul
Cloud Climax

revoL annaerB
13-01-2017, 10:27 PM
We recommend using plastic wrap or plastic bag to wrap this insert parts. this will much easy to push the insert into the doll body. Loose 'Cling Film' may assist with this.

Paul
Cloud Climax

This is good advice regardless of the doll type, I always bag the insert for use with a Teddy Babe:tu

A quick question, would it help to use a touch of talc on the outside of the bag to aid it sliding into place?

CloudClimax
14-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Hello,
I'm using Lanacane Anti Chafing Gel on my insert with a piece of clingfilm I find a small amount helps to glide the insert, the smooth application of the dry anti chafing gel does help when applied.
This is my personal choice, I know the solution as I do a lot of running and find its a dry lubication that doesn't stain. Talc I would avoid purely knowing how messy even talc can be and create surplus powder. (But this is only my opinion), others will disagree or suggest their personal choice and alternatives.

Like I say this is my personal choice and it works fine for me, but there are many things you could use, I would just avoid anything water based I guess.

Thank you
Paul

Haremlover
14-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Clearly in your knowledge of inserts you're familiar with the sexual capabilities of this doll. What are the best safe positions within the guidelines of movement and boundaries of safety of the material?

Best wishes

Harem

CloudClimax
14-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Thank you Harem for your message, I hope you don't think I'm trying to upsell,
I have a liberator chaise, (I'm one of the U.K. Official stockist for Liberator range of furniture).
The sensual curves of the chaise, not only help body to weight discipline so you can balance and position yourself without bearing too much weight down onto your lady. This gives you the varitiy of positions for front and rear(doggy) entry.
I have attached a photo for the missionary where her legs are positioned for easy entry.
The photography is amazing on this lounger and the fact if your wife or partner doesn't mind, you can simply keep her in a seductive positioning showing off her curves and beauty and can be admired at all times, if you have the space and understanding of your partner to do this.
I know many people don't have the space but if you do a worth while investment for pleasure and photography and a place to allow her to be seated at all times without storing away.
Believe you me, when you walk into the bedroom and see her lying on the chaise in her Lingeire. Wow a sight to the beholder!
Best
Paul

CloudClimax
14-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Another photo of the Ex Lite on the chaise, so you can see how easy it is to position her.
Paul