PDA

View Full Version : Last of Stock Ex Lite with next day delivery.

CloudClimax
01-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Good Afternoon,
I have one Ex Lite left with a next day delivery UK 2/3 day Europe.
Slight box damage
Internal plastic mould that secures the torso, has cracked and broken slight.

I would offer a £20 reduction.

Next delivery estimated in 2 weeks time, will keep you updated in the forum when they arrive for next day shipping again.

Best Regards
Paul

hopefull
02-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Good Afternoon,
I have one Ex Lite left with a next day delivery UK 2/3 day Europe.
Slight box damage
Internal plastic mould that secures the torso, has cracked and broken slight.

I would offer a £20 reduction.

Next delivery estimated in 2 weeks time, will keep you updated in the forum when they arrive for next day shipping again.

Best Regards
Paul

Hi Paul, wondered if you could give me some clothes size indications please.

I have been making some adaptions and want to use some stretch pants/leggings, hot pants style. I want them to be tight, but have no idea what size to buy?

If you or anyone else has an idea I would be grateful. Any other sizes for other clothes also welcome.

Thanks, regards Hopefull.

PS. I will also add this to my other thread :)

CloudClimax
03-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Hi, sorry for late reply,

As for the sizes, the Ex Lite hips are 80cm, Waist 55cm, For your reference too bust is 77cm.

I can get hold of the hot pants from Ex Doll for you, these are made to fit the Ex Lite :)
See link on TDF with photos of the pants.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=80551

I have a shipment coming in 10days so I can add the order for the hot pants to this shipment, they are Ex Lite garments so will be official labelled Ex Doll clothing.

Best
Paul

hopefull
04-03-2017, 03:22 AM
Hi, sorry for late reply,

As for the sizes, the Ex Lite hips are 80cm, Waist 55cm, For your reference too bust is 77cm.

I can get hold of the hot pants from Ex Doll for you, these are made to fit the Ex Lite :)
See link on TDF with photos of the pants.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=80551

I have a shipment coming in 10days so I can add the order for the hot pants to this shipment, they are Ex Lite garments so will be official labelled Ex Doll clothing.

Best
Paul

Hi Paul Thanks fo the sizes :)

Regards Hopefull.