PDA

View Full Version : Oleg Passed Away

Mrwizard
07-04-2017, 07:33 AM
I've received news that Oleg died in February from meningitis and diabetes. The site is still up but I won't be receiving any refunds for mt order,

FlashGordoll
07-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the breaking but very sad news Mrwizard :(

I've posted this info on the other forums after I had confirmation from the person answering Oleg's emails and everyone in the whole community is very saddened and shocked by this tragic news. Oleg was only 55. Its such a great loss for the entire doll world.:(

Also very sad to hear that you'll not be refunded your money. I know you were really looking forward to receiving your AD lady so I really feel bad for you.:(
I wonder whether there's a possibility the bank you used may have insurance against such things? I've only had it once, I ordered some product via Visa card, the company went bankrupt and the goods were not sent, however the Visa claims dptmt refunded the money after I contacted my bank and filed a form. Well worth asking the bank you used if you haven't done so already.

Frederick
07-04-2017, 09:21 AM
If paid by credit card it should be easy to get a refund. If it was PayPal forget it, there's little hope of getting a refund from them.

Pixelpusher
09-02-2021, 11:44 PM
So sorry

Gavla82
10-02-2021, 05:43 PM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/71367897/holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg