PDA

View Full Version : Easter Saving £100 off Ex Lite

CloudClimax
09-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Good Morning,
Easter Saving £100 Off Ex Lite £799.99
Free Shipping UK Next day and £50 EU, Worldwide £100 shipping.

Use Code Easter100

Best Regards
Paul

waspie
09-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Quite a good deal for someone :) Still no Amazon listing in uk though ? Can't see anything yet, can't wait to see what clothing etc there will be in the coming year ;)

CloudClimax
09-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Hi Waspie,
Sold three through Amazon last week! Which is great news, only went live two weeks ago, currently I'm supplying stock to Amazon on a sale by sale status.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DS-Dolls-Ex-Lite-Lightweight-Storage/dp/B06XCSQ43Y

The next 3 months is very much to understand the complex algorithm of Amazon traffic and price policy. I must say though I'm very impressed with how we are doing so far.
I'm confident stock will be showing inventory live once Amazon report back in the next couple of months. Traffic to page vs sales etc.

As for the clothes I've some exciting XXS products coming to me next week from Noir HandMade which I'm extremely excited about.

Yes, I will post pictures and prices too!
Best
Paul

waspie
09-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Congrats ! Just to let you know, I was searching "ex lite" "DS-Dolls-Ex-Lite"
ds doll and doll(s) and nothing shows up, just in case you need or want to change or tell Amazon how the search function brings us to your page etc :confused:

CloudClimax
09-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Thanks Waspie,
The way Amazon work with adult products is that they don't come up in regular search listings.
You have to be specifically in their health and personal care category in order to perform a search for an adult product.

With it being adult orientated Amazon don't show results in free search so not to offend or embarass anyone who may not be searching for an adult product.

Best and thanks Waspie for your congrats, really appreciate your support and kind gesture.

Best
Paul