PDA

View Full Version : YL 160cm JJ Cup video

Lovedoll_co_uk
10-04-2017, 10:50 AM
I've just added a new video at the bottom of this page: https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/yl-160cm-jj-cup/

what do you think, too much or just right?

minato
10-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Too much :eek: and just right :drool! Dolls are dolls, they don't have to be real-life. :)

And i'm not very tall, 160 model seems be perfect! :tu

Karrot
10-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Good Video, but I must say I'm getting sick and tired of the American Market desire for ridiculous breasts and 'Bubble Butts'

Personally I'd prefer to see a more natural body type with hips/backside, waist, and breasts being more in the correct ratios, but thats just me.

My worry is that when it comes time to replace a beloved girl, I'll only have these caricatures to choose from.

Karrot

algaeholics
11-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Agreed Karrot, I'm a bit of a perfectionist and distorted assets to win over a niche market are not for me.

There may come a time where one can actually design, using your computer, your own ideal 3D shape which can then be cast in silicone or TPE or whatever material is available in the future..

Maybe that's a pipe dream, I don't know, but it would be an interesting development if someone can come up with a pliable, computer controlled mould...?

I'll get my hat and coat...

FlashGordoll
11-04-2017, 09:00 AM
Good video :tu You could have given the buttocks a squeeze for the good of the video though, I would of.:D

My personal preference is also a more realistic body shape, but I can appreciate people creaming their pants over such a body shape.

Iloveredheads
12-04-2017, 06:34 PM
Its a thumbs up from me! :tu:tu ;)