PDA

View Full Version : Thigh high boots with heels New In !

CloudClimax
28-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Good Morning,

Extremely Sexy boots !
Black, thigh-high, boots with high heels and lacing that goes all the way up to the top.
Heel height 14 cm (German shoe size 39), platform 5 cm.
Upper material: textile (imitation leather), lining/sole: textile (imitation leather), insole: other synthetic.

Sizes starting from 3 UK (many sizes available),

Price £199.99 including shipping

http://cloudclimax.com/products/thigh-high-boots-with-heel

Best
Paul

waspie
28-04-2017, 10:46 AM
I applaud you for all the extras you offer for doll owners (or lucky people with partners), but your range and pricing are on the steep side (for me anyway) I could get the same look of boots and solid style for £40-£50, no way in hell would i pay £200 for a doll's aparrell. I am speaking for myself, as i am sure there are some doll owners that aren't as skint as me, but after me saving and spending the better part of £2K on my doll, i can't afford such luxuries as the clothes etc on your site.
I am, of course, still looking forward to seeing costumes etc that you might start selling that we have talked about before via email and here.
Are you affiliated with the likes of Leg Avenue ? They do have some good stuff, but shopping around the web, you can buy the same type of clothing and costumes for half their price. Maybe branding adds price ?
Ok rant over, i'm not a cheapskate, just not willing to buy stuff i can get for 50% or les elsewhere, but still going to buy the office outfits if you get ! They are more unique ;)

CloudClimax
28-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Thanks Waspie,
It's OK I forgotten to mention these are Cottelli Collection, designer boots and lingerie.
Yes, I have on my CloudClimax.co.uk site over 1600 Leg Avenue products on there, I am one of the main UK resellers for Leg Avenue with the full collection.
I'm always sourcing new products and brands, I am of course endeavouring to offer a range to dedicate all budgets and preferences.

Thanks as always for your interaction. Forgot to mention, a lot of my clothing is dedicated to professional Mistresses as well, so the quality is superb! Like my Noir Handmade range on CloudClimax.co.uk there are many designer and world class brands featured, that said I am always sourcing new product so I will always keep you posted :)

Best
Paul

waspie
29-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Aha ! That's good to know, so hopefully you won't be just stocking for the rich and infamous ;)

CloudClimax
29-04-2017, 07:47 PM
👍 that's right Waspie, I'm sourcing all range of items to meet all budgets.
It just so happens at present we just have a very extensive range of branded items.
I'm working with a manufacture in Asia for XS sizes of shirts, skirts and various other garments, they will be labelled as Cloud Climax :)

Paul