PDA

View Full Version : Sex Robots Good Or Bad? (VLOG #6)

Lovedoll_co_uk
22-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Today we talk about the topic of sex robots and will they be good or bad for our society:

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/ukldf/vlog6.png (https://lovedoll.co.uk/blog/vlog-6-sex-robots-good-or-bad/)

dolls featured:
Caprice #46 WM 155cm L Cup
Mary JY 165cm Muscle Girl
Sinthetic doll
Emma #149 WM 170cm H Cup
Lori #129 YL 160cm JJ Cup
Polly #55 WM 170cm M Cup

Antm
08-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Good.why should women have all the fun....

needadreamgirl
08-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Graham It’s nice seeing Sinthia in the line up :tu

ARK ANGEL
09-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Dunno, but I can tell you, anyone with any sense is not going to put their old fella into a robotic vagina, in case of malfunction.
In mechanical engineering we call a part that has been mashed and battered by malfunction, "Lunched".
I think the prospect of a lunched penis is going to be a hurdle, let alone the first time it happens and is publicised.
Apart from that, anyone who can afford an advanced robotic doll in the future, will probably be able to hire the real thing for less, so making them completely affordable to the average labourer and having a specifically formed credit facility will be the make or break line I believe.

Pete.

Tomcat
25-09-2018, 10:58 PM
Robot dolls pass :D
What if malfunction .
Plus all spyware in world now wouldn't they be connected to the WiFi .
They literally may be watching you :24

algaeholics
26-09-2018, 07:52 AM
If you ask the Realbotix Harmony app what she knows about you, you will think twice about being too honest with her! :eek:

Tomcat
26-09-2018, 09:57 AM
If you ask the Realbotix Harmony app what she knows about you, you will think twice about being too honest with her! :eek:

Heard bout that . Heard a true story that there was a argument and it called police lol
Plus there was kids dolls out with built in cams and mic . Which got hacked that is a true story .
So sexbots . Lord help us :D

mcsurfie
11-10-2018, 05:14 AM
Heard bout that . Heard a true story that there was a argument and it called police lol
Plus there was kids dolls out with built in cams and mic . Which got hacked that is a true story .
So sexbots . Lord help us :D

Could be worse, Imagine a future where dolls have become so advance they are human like as the hosts in the TV series Westworld and decide to break their programming. :eek:

philinotstine
11-10-2018, 05:28 AM
Have a gander at this...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10636

Frank
11-10-2018, 09:54 AM
These robots will be great once they're good enough, but the ones I've seen so far are not really that great... I do very much look forward to having one of my own one day, I'll buy one as soon as I think they're good enough :-)

Kats012
11-10-2018, 02:55 PM
Must have missed that one - it's fantastic and such a lot of work.
As for sex robots - I'm not sure a sentient computer of any kind is a good idea; my computer has 8gb of Ram and it most certainly has a will of its own! You might be able to turn her on but what if you couldn't turn her off???

set track
12-10-2018, 07:47 PM
don't know about Durex - but you'll certainly need Duracell :24

shamus
12-10-2018, 07:56 PM
what if you couldn't turn her off???
I would die an exhausted by very happy man :tu

Tommo10
12-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Today we talk about the topic of sex robots and will they be good or bad for our society:

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/ukldf/vlog6.png (https://lovedoll.co.uk/blog/vlog-6-sex-robots-good-or-bad/)

dolls featured:
Caprice #46 WM 155cm L Cup
Mary JY 165cm Muscle Girl
Sinthetic doll
Emma #149 WM 170cm H Cup
Lori #129 YL 160cm JJ Cup
Polly #55 WM 170cm M Cup

:wtf I have only got one on that list, all them tits I must be slipping.:wtf

Tommo

Frank
12-10-2018, 09:37 PM
Like most people here probably I can't wait for the day when we all have sex robots. What is the absolutely best sexrobot in existence today? In terms of sex quality I mean. For me it doesn't matter so much if she can't carry an intelligent conversation...

Tommo10
12-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Like most people here probably I can't wait for the day when we all have sex robots. What is the absolutely best sexrobot in existence today? In terms of sex quality I mean. For me it doesn't matter so much if she can't carry an intelligent conversation...

Hi Frank,

Well yes, don't know my thoughts:confused: I have lots of TPE girl, 3 silicone girls, one teddy babe deluxe, ex-lite, and additional heads, and in my head they all have different personalities, and i photograph them with their personalities, they have already taken over, even though they don't speak or more thankfully
Tommo

shamus
12-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Hi Frank,

Well yes, don't know my thoughts:confused: I have lots of TPE girl, 3 silicone girls, one teddy babe deluxe, ex-lite, and additional heads, and in my head they all have different personalities, and i photograph them with their personalities, they have already taken over, even though they don't speak or more thankfully
Tommo

What! Your one's don't speak to you!!!

My thoughts are that there are things that I would like such as the ability to wrap their arms and legs around you at night without five minutes of careful positioning.
I don't however want someone elses idea of what my girls should say imposed on me. I personally can't think of anything more of a turn off than a doll telling me to f*ck it. When we have girls that interact in the same way as Joi (Bladerunner 2049) then the game changes but for now with dolls that move like animatronics and have been programmed for teenagers, I would rather continue as is.
The issue there of course is that if everyone waits until the girls are available that they want to buy then the manufacturers will lose interest in the R&D.

shamus
12-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Ooh look, just noticed. I'm a Gold member... Took me bloody long enogh didn't it!

Tommo10
12-10-2018, 11:29 PM

My thoughts are that there are things that I would like such as the ability to wrap their arms and legs around you at night without five minutes of careful positioning.
I don't however want someone elses idea of what my girls should say imposed on me. I personally can't think of anything more of a turn off than a doll telling me to f*ck it. When we have girls that interact in the same way as Joi (Bladerunner 2049) then the game changes but for now with dolls that move like animatronics and have been programmed for teenagers, I would rather continue as is.
The issue there of course is that if everyone waits until the girls are available that they want to buy then the manufacturers will lose interest in the R&D.

Hi Matey,
Brain in work now,

Do's

1. Sit around the house but moving slowly from room to room looking as if someone is in all day and stop any burglary.

2. Sit in the chair all day and when you get home from work say "Hi sexy I have been waiting for you all day and pull you by your shirt into the bedroom wow ha.

3. Instant stand and pose button.

4.A bit of talking is okay, they all talk anyways in my head and that is enough really, may have said my first post wrong, thay do talk in my head.

can't think of the don't that's up to you to fill them in

Don'ts

Tommo:tu

Matt gloss
13-10-2018, 05:56 AM
I think the ability to make a decent cup of tea would add to the interest.:tu
Matt

algaeholics
13-10-2018, 07:01 AM
can't think of the don't that's up to you to fill them in

Don'ts

1. trip over them.

2. allow your imagination to be restricted.

3. give them the credit card...

Frank
13-10-2018, 08:45 AM
Nah I use this app that senses movement and makes my dolls moan accordingly, that's all the verbal output I really need from them :D

But another thing I feel is that the first real and feasible sexrobots won't be based on TPE dolls, but rather textile dolls... Just too much mass to move around for any machinery... What do you guys think about that?

mcsurfie
14-10-2018, 09:26 AM

It's when you get to the level of the "Hosts" in Westworld the game really changes. Anatomically correct - even down to synthetic muscles and bone - but still an AI creation controlled by a computer program. This a level that I could see in the future for dolls a century or so from now. The only problem is you'd need to make sure that they follow Asimov's law on robotics:

1: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2:A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

I other words if a robot think it's own existence is threatened it only takes a glitch to act in possible self preservation and kill or harm a human making rule 3 a paradox.

The other option is a female version of Data from Star Trek. Data himself told Tasha Yar he was well versed in multiple love making techniques.

Frank
17-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Sexrobots will be like cars... Even a terrible car is beats walking. Once they're reality we'll wonder how we ever got along without them.

shamus
17-10-2018, 08:23 PM
It's when you get to the level of the "Hosts" in Westworld the game really changes. Anatomically correct - even down to synthetic muscles and bone - but still an AI creation controlled by a computer program. This a level that I could see in the future for dolls a century or so from now. The only problem is you'd need to make sure that they follow Asimov's law on robotics:

1: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2:A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

I other words if a robot think it's own existence is threatened it only takes a glitch to act in possible self preservation and kill or harm a human making rule 3 a paradox.

The other option is a female version of Data from Star Trek. Data himself told Tasha Yar he was well versed in multiple love making techniques.

First rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

second rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

If this is your first night with a sex robot you have to shag...

Lol. :21

Hi Mcsurfie. I've read those two books ("I robot" and "the rest of the robots") and the rules never seemed to go completely as intended.... A little like a Windows update! :24

Karrot
17-10-2018, 10:06 PM

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1701&pictureid=68428

yup 10/10 would bang......er..... :whistle:

:24:24:24

K

Muninn
17-10-2018, 11:37 PM
A little like a Windows update! :24
Sex Robot: "Sorry, we can't do it tonight, I'm in the middle of a system update... err, I mean I've got a headache..."

Or would it be like "that time of the month"?

mcsurfie
25-10-2018, 04:55 PM
First rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

second rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

If this is your first night with a sex robot you have to shag...

Lol. :21

Hi Mcsurfie. I've read those two books ("I robot" and "the rest of the robots") and the rules never seemed to go completely as intended.... A little like a Windows update! :24

But will a sex robot go down as regular as Windows. :24

mcsurfie
25-10-2018, 05:00 PM
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1701&pictureid=68428

yup 10/10 would bang......er..... :whistle:

:24:24:24

K

Data did create a daughter called Lal

ginastiqbm1
26-10-2018, 01:50 PM
I don't think they will be self aware in any time soon , so the question is can bugs make them go wrong, probably not unless they are still 50kg like today's big dolls and fall over you!
I may be alone when I am old, I would be glad there are care robots by then.
and a Maiden robot would certainly brighten my day.

mcsurfie
27-10-2018, 05:13 PM
There are better sci-fi interpretations of what future androids could look like if the technology advances enough - especially since computing power can double in less than a couple of years.

Dolores from WestWorld would be the pinnacle for future Love Dolls, as the hosts in WestWorld are not just synthetic, but mirror bone and muscle structure, all controlled by and implanted AI system

The basis is for humans to be able to do anything they want with the hosts, or as one character put it, the hosts are just there to screw and be killed by the guests.

Lucas Jnr
28-10-2018, 04:57 PM
I am definitely looking forward to the day when I can purchase a doll who can speak to me (Outside of my own head) and cuddle me in bed (without me spending ages trying to position her myself).

My only concern, truly, is the personalities they might give to to these dolls by default. As some people have already pointed out, coming home to your doll saying "Hello handsome, why don't we go to bed and I can show you a really good time..?" would be such a turn off. It's just a reminder of how fake they are.

What I would appreciate, is a software that comes with the robots, and allows us to program our own ideal personalities (to an extent), but also have the option for them to generate their own random likes and dislikes, within boundaries which we can also set.

So for example, I could program for my doll to be polite, shy, and into really "nerdy" stuff like Lord of the Rings, to make for an interesting conversation. These robots will presumably be connected to the Wifi, so they'll be able to search for relevant LOTR topics to talk about, and maybe even tell me something I didn't know about Tolkien's world!

She'd also be able to generate random likes of her own, but they'd be manageable for the user if I don't want her to like something. For example, she might one day say "I like baseball, can we talk about baseball?". I have no idea about baseball, or many sports to be completely honest xD So it'd be nice to just tap into the software and code in "NO SPORTS".

Some people might say this makes them appear MORE FAKE, however, we already develop our own ideas of what our dolls' personalities are anyway.

God, I can't wait for these dolls.

shamus
28-10-2018, 05:17 PM
I am definitely looking forward to the day when I can purchase a doll who can speak to me (Outside of my own head) and cuddle me in bed (without me spending ages trying to position her myself).

My only concern, truly, is the personalities they might give to to these dolls by default. As some people have already pointed out, coming home to your doll saying "Hello handsome, why don't we go to bed and I can show you a really good time..?" would be such a turn off. It's just a reminder of how fake they are.

What I would appreciate, is a software that comes with the robots, and allows us to program our own ideal personalities (to an extent), but also have the option for them to generate their own random likes and dislikes, within boundaries which we can also set.

So for example, I could program for my doll to be polite, shy, and into really "nerdy" stuff like Lord of the Rings, to make for an interesting conversation. These robots will presumably be connected to the Wifi, so they'll be able to search for relevant LOTR topics to talk about, and maybe even tell me something I didn't know about Tolkien's world!

She'd also be able to generate random likes of her own, but they'd be manageable for the user if I don't want her to like something. For example, she might one day say "I like baseball, can we talk about baseball?". I have no idea about baseball, or many sports to be completely honest xD So it'd be nice to just tap into the software and code in "NO SPORTS".

Some people might say this makes them appear MORE FAKE, however, we already develop our own ideas of what our dolls' personalities are anyway.

God, I can't wait for these dolls.

Mondino, it's official, you're on the AI programming team!

And here was me thinking that I was going to have to hack the software to remove any incling that sport even exists (might make an exception for discussions relating to Hunger Games and Quiddich)

One thing though... Are you absolutely positive that our girls only talk in our heads.... If thats the case why do the voices keep costing me money (We puts the precious in the basket then we presses the buy it now).

Lucas Jnr
28-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Mondino, it's official, you're on the AI programming team!

And here was me thinking that I was going to have to hack the software to remove any incling the sport even exists (might make an exception for discussions relating to Hunger Games and Quiddich)

One thing though... Are you absolutely positive that our girls only talk in our heads.... If thats the case why do the voices keep costing me money (We puts the precious in the basket then we presses the buy it now).

Ah yes, Shamus! Yours is the comment I was referring to, I couldn't find it though and forgot who posted it xD

Couldn't agree more about the few acceptable sports...

And wow, your girls sound so materialistic, my Wendy asks for more simple things like, sunlight, what day it is, and the never ending "When are your friends leaving, and when can I come out of this closet?" :24

shamus
28-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Ah yes, Shamus! Yours is the comment I was referring to, I couldn't find it though and forgot who posted it xD

Couldn't agree more about the few acceptable sports...

And wow, your girls sound so materialistic, my Wendy asks for more simple things like, sunlight, what day it is, and the never ending "When are your friends leaving, and when can I come out of this closet?" :24

Materialarity is definitely a problem with them, and will they share! Not a hope.

Can totally relate to Wendy. When River creeps out of her closet and into our bed every night, as soon as the lights are off I open the curtains so that she can look at the moon. She definitely does most of her chatting then and I suspect little sleeping after I've dozed off as she has all day to do that.

On the spending ages on positioning front it does get much faster.

On the side, one arm at neck hieght in an L shape. Other arm raised in an L shape then lie down and close the arms then arms around her waistand cuddle tightly. Gets to the stage where it takes seconds... But would still be much nicer to feel the arms being wrapped around you.

One slight issue that I've had was a couple of weeks back I woke up and Rivers arms were absolutely locked in position. They were not budging and didn't want to force them so took five minutes wriggling free.

Rolled her onto her back thinking that the arms were totally locked and they both moved as freely as waving a bit of paper.... Guess she was just playing, lol.

ginastiqbm1
28-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Hello doll that talk are already sold by a number of vendors,
but they dont move lips as in latest science news
they are probably not smart as today's tek is still limited
however what would be great was that there were dolls that can get voice / AI upgrade, then you could update with latest AI and would be able to change the language and topics.

Lucas Jnr
28-10-2018, 05:59 PM
One slight issue that I've had was a couple of weeks back I woke up and Rivers arms were absolutely locked in position. They were not budging and didn't want to force them so took five minutes wriggling free.

I guess it's the cold weather. Maybe it's freezing their joints... Or MAYBE they just wanna cling onto their warm, human companions :rolleyes:

shamus
28-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Hello doll that talk are already sold by a number of vendors,
but they dont move lips as in latest science news
they are probably not smart as today's tek is still limited
however what would be great was that there were dolls that can get voice / AI upgrade, then you could update with latest AI and would be able to change the language and topics.

I think that the real doll does move its mouth (not sure if its commercially available yet but the AI is on subscription). there is a DS option but as you say that one's trailing a little I suspect because where Realdoll seem to be modifying their existing dolls (they can because of the facial skeleton). DS dolls as evidenced by some of the video's that Cloud Climax have demonstrated is a reinvention of their dolls aiming towards full robotics.

I think that DS have the right approach as this level of change really needs to start again from the ground up. I do not believe that the winner will be the first to market but rather the company that develops a truly human range of micro movement, imperfections and, as we have spoken about here, conversational capability not based on sex but rather geared towards us developing lasting evotional ties much as we do with our current girls. Maybe a mash up with something similar to Siri or Cortana (although obviosly not the versions currently available).

rather than a start point for the AI being a sex robot they should first look at this :

nkcKaNqfykg

Yes, thats commercially available in the far East and in limited volumes in America now.

Now whilst not perfect that is the sort of emotional attachment that I would be hoping that peple such as DS will be looking at to lead the way.

The look of that latest DS skeleton is an exciting advancement but the downside is that it had better be able to get up and walk itself as there is no way that most people would be able to lift that frame.

shamus
28-10-2018, 07:00 PM
I guess it's the cold weather. Maybe it's freezing their joints... Or MAYBE they just wanna cling onto their warm, human companions :rolleyes:

Obviously the second option, lol.

Nice warm bed or back in the closet for another twelve hours of conversation with a Teddy babe about motorcycle maintenance and whether AC/DC was btter with Brian Johnson or Bon Scott. Or listening to Yvette who speaks mostly in French apparently (and incessently) about hair styles, clothes and Jewelry.... Totally understand the wanting to stay cuddled up in bed a while longer.

Lucas Jnr
28-10-2018, 07:25 PM
nkcKaNqfykg

Now THAT is what I'm talking about.

shamus
28-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Now THAT is what I'm talking about.

I know, I keep shouting from the rooftops about that being a quantum leap forwards in human / AI interaction but it seems that many just cannot see it.

Mash that up with the advancements in robotics and thats where we should be heading....

Of course, there may also be the issue that if River had the option of getting out of bed when "she" wanted to and could tighten her own arms at will then I might starve to death before she decided that she was willing to pop back into her closet.... never mind anything else, I think that before entertaining the idea of introducing robotics to my partner I need to consider first improving my negotiating skills!

... Also need to ensure that they still need us in order to go shopping on Amazon or my credit ratings done for!

Lucas Jnr
28-10-2018, 08:22 PM
If my lady could talk and walk around by herself, I wouldn't hide her from anyone 😂

"Yeah, she's a robot, it's awesome. Deal with it."

shamus
28-10-2018, 08:31 PM
If my lady could talk and walk around by herself, I wouldn't hide her from anyone 😂

"Yeah, she's a robot, it's awesome. Deal with it."

A very good point. Reminds me of....
OvC9w28qCdE