Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > beautifuldolls
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between beautifuldolls and cuddles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. beautifuldolls
    16-12-2011 07:23 PM
    beautifuldolls
    Hi! Thanks for your msg! Unfortunetly I don't stay in uk so I can't sell from there... If someone buys elf doll or anime doll I can help with shipping from UE and... Anyway... There is never no fee for them because the box is too small and never any client payed a custom fee for this doll. About the big dolls... I bet there would be a fee.
  2. cuddles
    16-12-2011 03:32 PM
    cuddles
    Hi Beautifuldolls, have enjoyed reading all your posts, you have some very nice and varied products from economy to high end dolls available to supply to people, hope one day you can display your products in a convention show in the United Kingdom, so many of us would like to see your products first hand, am sure you would have many orders placed, especially if you already had stock within the United Kingdom for despatch. As for myself I have liked three of your products people have talked about on here, but like many people do not want the possibility of import problems. Do you have your own dedicated website with catalogue of your items for sale ? Hope one day your can sell your items direct from the UK. Will keep enjoying reading your posts, happy holidays )