UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > son of the silent age

Conversation Between son of the silent age and the living tribunal
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. son of the silent age
    30-09-2021 07:01 PM
    son of the silent age
    hi , similar to me , brains are a turn on , i play chess i was quite good at punching above my weight so to speak with women when i was younger but they always win in the end , its took me ages to realise what you want at 18 aint what you want at 57

mouse is an irontech body made by them used by lucidtoys , has their brand just above her beautiful arse , yeah shes quiet but can still twist me , she was a lucky find , id already bought Erika at full wack and erica is very nice (whispers*but mouse is favoured )im already making contingencies (wow well spelt :) for a future irontech in a year or so
  2. the living tribunal
    30-09-2021 06:45 PM
    the living tribunal
    Didn't really think a hot pink babydoll negligee would be Mouse's style somehow Funny thing is in RL I always tended to go for mousey women; as a typical Aspie I didn't have the confidence nor social skills to go for glamorous women and on the rare occasions they fancied me, could not put up with their crap Also mice tended to be more intellectual and thus better partners for men who wanted conversation more than about soap operas and pop music; one I used to play chess with - she usually won as she had a brain the size of a planet, I still fancied her like mad though!

Oh and check out the clothes thread if you haven't already, he's put some more up.

PS: I thought Mouse was an IT? Then again there's lots to choose from. Just seen the sold thread for her BTW, always good if one can start without paying full price
  3. son of the silent age
    29-09-2021 11:16 PM
    son of the silent age
    ha ha no , i only want the first 2 on the list . night shirts , ill be honest im just a bit inquisitive at moment , ill be saving up for an irontech body they are bloody lovely , but its subjective
  4. the living tribunal
    29-09-2021 11:07 PM
    the living tribunal
    Hi, no idea as I only messaged him around 23:45, so no reply yet; he's probably in bed as I soon will be. I only wanted the pink baby doll, so if you weren't after that, should be no problem.

Sorry about djfirefoxy's nearly new Kimber, btw - where d'ya think Kim came from Hope you & I aren't gonna be competing for everything Kimber
  5. son of the silent age
    29-09-2021 10:58 PM
    son of the silent age
    did you get any of dan dubs clothes , just asking caus i dont want to chase what aint there