UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Cloud Climax (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   YL 151 Heads 304 & 76 (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13910)

shamus 13-07-2020 07:34 PM

Elaine is actually pretty awsome where I thought that she would live in Judy's shadow. Excellent selection of two real stunners matey.

Boobs are so different to my Angels lil peardrops. Good call again with those gel implants which evidently change the size/shape not just the feel :tu

Pic of the day for me was the same one that AH picked. :drool

made up for you matey.

All the best,

Shamus.

jock001 13-07-2020 07:38 PM

Guess which one is the Weegee? No prizes.

No, that's unfair, she's maybe just been down the pub now its open, and is not used to the effect.

No, that's unfair, she maybe heard me say how much I liked the previous picture of her sister. But really, I like them both. Very much.:tu

HHDel 14-07-2020 02:00 AM

Wow...That makes my Day !!! Brilliant Pics...:drool:drool:drool Thank you for sharing SAM :tu:b

Seth 14-07-2020 02:15 AM

Those are really great pics of your new arrivals. Both are absolutely stunning ladies. Congrats.

Samurai 14-07-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by algaeholics (Post 188816)
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh...... THAT one woke me up!

Ha ha :D Cheers Algaeholics

Quote:

Originally Posted by shybob (Post 188817)
Second that. Good grief. Lovely hips. Very SM157 and a georgeous outfit.

Lovely hair too. Is that original YL?

Sigh
Shybob

Thanks Shybob though i am not sure what you mean be is she an original YL :confused: Oh no updates on that other matter...still :waiting:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommo10 (Post 188819)

This is really unfair, that's two dolls you've got with perky puffy nipples and they're the ones I know about.

I've liked the 76 head for a while now, although the 304 is absolutely stunning, I love her in that camo outfit and out of it.

Congrats Sam.

Tommo

[/CENTER]

Cheers Tommo, i think it's just the 2 with puffies, i need to check later though :p

Cheers buddy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dollman2 (Post 188822)

best shot :D

thank you Sam i needed cheering up today :tu

Thanks dollman, that Rachel is so predictable i thought she might do something silly..:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDutus (Post 188824)
Judy & Elaine

Congrats, Sam, she/they is/are gorgeous!

The Jinsan packaging is pretty decent. A certain firm that I have a lot of time for could learn something from it...

Thanks PDutus :tu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragnar (Post 188831)
Awesome pics Samurai!

As a guy who has never bought clothing for a woman, you've helped give me some great ideas.

Ragnar

Hi Ragnar and thanks, i see it's a lovely Kimber your waiting on, you are in good company as there are a few humans here who are owned by a Kimber doll and will no doubt be able to give you advice on clothes size, thats if you want to put any clothes on her.....:whistle:

Samurai..

Samurai 14-07-2020 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 188839)
Elaine is actually pretty awsome where I thought that she would live in Judy's shadow. Excellent selection of two real stunners matey.

Boobs are so different to my Angels lil peardrops. Good call again with those gel implants which evidently change the size/shape not just the feel :tu

Pic of the day for me was the same one that AH picked. :drool

made up for you matey.

All the best,

Shamus.

Cheers Shamus, i was actualy going to buy this doll when you got yours but i opted for the YL 155 instead, so this one was put on the back burner till funds were found.. But yeah thoses gell boobies, it's not actualy how they feel its how they wibble wobble every time she is moved :drool:drool and yes they feel good to.. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jock001 (Post 188840)
Guess which one is the Weegee? No prizes.

No, that's unfair, she's maybe just been down the pub now its open, and is not used to the effect.

No, that's unfair, she maybe heard me say how much I liked the previous picture of her sister. But really, I like them both. Very much.:tu

Oh you've gone and done it now, "Weegee" she said, i'll show him who's a weegee next time he visits with a nice Glasgow Kiss :eek:

Oh dear....:21

Cheers Jock.. :tu

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleyhahn (Post 188855)
Wow...That makes my Day !!! Brilliant Pics... Thank you for sharing SAM

Thanks Harley :tu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth (Post 188858)
Those are really great pics of your new arrivals. Both are absolutely stunning ladies. Congrats.

Thank you Seth.. :)

Samurai...:cool:

Adam&Emma 14-07-2020 07:11 PM

https://i.ibb.co/rxRKXSL/20200704-100418.jpg[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Love this pic

svevo 14-07-2020 08:15 PM

Congratulations on the new additions Samurai! Judy especially is really cute. :)
Love the Judy bikini pic you just posted in the photo comp thread too!

shybob 14-07-2020 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 188891)
Thanks Shybob though i am not sure what you mean be is she an original YL :confused:

Sorry, I meant the Wig. Not casting aspersions on Judy

Samurai 14-07-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 188897)

Love this pic[/QUOTE]

Yeah makes me smile when i see it :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by svevo (Post 188902)
Congratulations on the new additions Samurai! Judy especially is really cute. :)
Love the Judy bikini pic you just posted in the photo comp thread too!

Cheers Svevo :tu

Ah i see :wall i got one from ebay then i got an identical one from a doll i bought from Irontech can't remember which doll it was though.. But ebay is you best bet, if i can find one i will let you know it is a cracking wig and i think i paid around £15 or so for it. :tu

Sam..:)