UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Theatre (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   A Knock on the Door (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16803)

Chez Julia 01-05-2022 07:01 AM

My goodness, super effort on your part and excellent result. Really well done :tu

Lulu1971 01-05-2022 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chez Julia (Post 259606)
My goodness, super effort on your part and excellent result. Really well done :tu

Thanks so much, Julia :D

Adam&Emma 01-05-2022 07:08 AM

Excellent work lulu. Nice to see the finished story. Even though ive known about this from the start its still impressive. Listening to your ideas over the last few weeks and seeing the hard work you put in to this, the photos outdoors and at the park plus all the little details like getting casper in the story and the dinner. Really really good work :b

Lulu1971 01-05-2022 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 259609)
Excellent work lulu. Nice to see the finished story. Even though ive known about this from the start its still impressive. Listening to your ideas over the last few weeks and seeing the hard work you put in to this, the photos outdoors and at the park plus all the little details like getting casper in the story and the dinner. Really really good work :b

Aww, thanks so much. It would have been a lot harder work without your help, and a lot more torturous waiting for his arrival without you to talk to. Amazing to finally have Sasha here and part of the family :D

Karrot 01-05-2022 07:31 AM

That was an epic roller coaster of a ride! Glad Sasha's found a forever home :tu

Stirling work on the photos too, but the one of you and Sihtric in bed. Perfect! :tu

K

Lulu1971 01-05-2022 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 259628)
That was an epic roller coaster of a ride! Glad Sasha's found a forever home :tu

Stirling work on the photos too, but the one of you and Sihtric in bed. Perfect! :tu

K

Thanks, Mr K, it was hard work but worth every minute :D

GazzaGreen 01-05-2022 07:53 AM

Oh my Gawd, Oh my Gawd.... That was a masterpiece. My eyes have swelled up a bit, and that barely ever happens!!!! The photography was amazing and the characters were so convincing! Great little story and I appreciate the effort put into this very much, as we all do.

I still love Rachel and her personality shown through. I have new respect for Sihtric. Look forward to seeing the new comer develop.

Wonderful!!!! :b:b:b:b

Lulu1971 01-05-2022 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GazzaGreen (Post 259633)
Oh my Gawd, Oh my Gawd.... That was a masterpiece. My eyes have swelled up a bit, and that barely ever happens!!!! The photography was amazing and the characters were so convincing! Great little story and I appreciate the effort put into this very much, as we all do.

I still love Rachel and her personality shown through. I have new respect for Sihtric. Look forward to seeing the new comer develop.

Wonderful!!!! :b:b:b:b

Thanks, Gary, it's been hard work but great fun putting all this together. Keeping it quiet for 2 months wasn't easy :D

GazzaGreen 01-05-2022 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu1971 (Post 259635)
Thanks, Gary, it's been hard work but great fun putting all this together. Keeping it quiet for 2 months wasn't easy :D

I bet, especially when it started to go wrong, venting does help.

dollman2 01-05-2022 08:47 AM

these are not tears ... um i was cutting onions... or i poked my self in the eye :o:o

Great stuff LuLu :b:b:b

and :welcome Alexandr :welcome