UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Fashion forum (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   A CUP OR A MUG ? Bra & Clothing Size Charts. (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14010)

psion satori 31-12-2020 05:42 PM

Ha ha, and I've not even finished the second bottle yet!

Psion

oldgreysoulboy 03-01-2021 10:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 205194)
Hi Ogsby.

Which measurements are different if you don't mind me asking?

I know that she is generally advertised as a B by UK vendors but her actual Jinsan listing has her as an A cup.

All the best,

Shamus.

Hi Shamus
I have finally got my measuring tape out! She has slightly different chest and waist measurements (see the attached picture) to those recorded by Seth, enough I think to make her a B cup!

However she doesn't wear a bra. :twisted:

Ogsby

shamus 03-01-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy (Post 205514)
Hi Shamus
I have finally got my measuring tape out! She has slightly different chest and waist measurements (see the attached picture) to those recorded by Seth, enough I think to make her a B cup!

However she doesn't wear a bra. :twisted:

Ogsby

Hi Ogsby,

some of the breast sizes are very close. Also soft squidgy things on the front can vary slightly plus you also have to factor in that gel breasts and air bags will alter the size a little.

I can't remember are Alissa's standard breasts or enhanced in any way?

oldgreysoulboy 03-01-2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 205538)
Hi Ogsby,

some of the breast sizes are very close. Also soft squidgy things on the front can vary slightly plus you also have to factor in that gel breasts and air bags will alter the size a little.

I can't remember are Alissa's standard breasts or enhanced in any way?

Ah yes, they're gel which will make a difference.

Ogsby

shamus 03-01-2021 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy (Post 205542)
Ah yes, they're gel which will make a difference.

Ogsby

The mystery resolved :tu

Had a similar conversation with Sam last year comparing angels breasts with the 151C that he had bought that has gel breasts which are more rounded than Angels.

Hope that you are having a good day matey,

All the best,

Shamus

oldgreysoulboy 03-01-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 205543)
The mystery resolved :tu

Had a similar conversation with Sam last year comparing angels breasts with the 151C that he had bought that has gel breasts which are more rounded than Angels.

Hope that you are having a good day matey,

All the best,

Shamus

Just idly looking ... I notice that the WM155A comes in at 5 kg lighter than the 153! But a 40 cm waist? That's very tiny. I'll have to hunt for pictures of that for when my next couple of grand magically appears in my bank account!

Probably best discussed in a different thread.

Ogsby.

shamus 03-01-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy (Post 205547)
Just idly looking ... I notice that the WM155A comes in at 5 kg lighter than the 153! But a 40 cm waist? That's very tiny. I'll have to hunt for pictures of that for when my next couple of grand magically appears in my bank account!

Probably best discussed in a different thread.

Ogsby.

There are a couple of WM 155's with very thin waspie waists (A and DD have similar skinny mid sections). Not my cup of tea as they don't seem as realistic as girls with a bit more meat on their bones. But it REALLY! keeps their weight down. i.e. the WM 155A is only 26kg which combined with A cups may cause issues with importing.

If you are looking at A cup 155's take a look instead at the YL155A whose figure isn't a million miles from the WM153A.

https://i.ibb.co/HNjXNT9/YDElf10-540x.webp
https://i.ibb.co/0yYCxtR/Yuki155-3-540x.webp

Be careful though that the vendor knows what they are advertising as with the YL 155A there are two variants so ensure that they know which one they are ordering. The A or the A Custom.

Shamus.

Matt35uk 04-01-2021 12:13 AM

I'd quibble quite a few of those WM 157B measurements in the table. Even the B cup part isn't really correct :)

shamus 04-01-2021 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt35uk (Post 205590)
I'd quibble quite a few of those WM 157B measurements in the table. Even the B cup part isn't really correct :)

Hi Matt,

Do you have your measurements and Hannah's DOB. We could then perhaps compare her against say Algaes and Tommo's 157B's. Again hopefully with dates of birth.

The number of that model they make it would not surprise me at all if they have had to remake the mould.

I've certainly pondered myself Hannahs breasts compared to Allies or Gingers.

I'll have money on it that we end up with at least two different sets of stats and it would also not surprise me if the changeover happened at arround the same time as the move from the older TPE to the modern Jinsan TPE blends.

All the best,

Shamus.

Matt35uk 04-01-2021 12:53 AM

These are the measurements I have. Some of them are significantly different. She was born in Augus 2018.

Bust: 66/67 cm
Underbust: 53/54 cm
Waist: 49 cm
Hips: 77 cm
Shoulder to shoulder: 30cm
Clavicle to crotch: 51cm
Crotch to ankle: 72cm
Shoulder to wrist: 53cm

The 5 inch difference between her bust and underbust would make her more like a DD cup technically, although she does tend to wear B cups since I have to get much bigger band sizes. Hard to say though since there seem to be a billion conflicting ways of calculating it for some reason.