UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Theatre (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Theater ru-runs. (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12590)

philinotstine 23-08-2019 05:49 PM

Thanks Wulfie and Samurai for the encouragement. Thanks also to Dongo,Anung and Ecobod for your feedback.
My usual dilemna..... should I continue for 3-5 members if the rest aren't interested or take the view if nobody else shows any interest why the fuck should I be arsed ? :(

algaeholics 23-08-2019 05:58 PM

Hi Phil

You asked if anyone objected. I don't object, so didn't bother responding. :o

I was more concerned that I hadn't got my arse in gear with a new picture story of my own recently!

Summer gets in the way...

AH

ecobod 23-08-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philinotstine (Post 162983)
My usual dilemna..... should I continue for 3-5 members if the rest aren't interested or take the view if nobody else shows any interest why the fuck should I be arsed ? :(

It's a hard one to call. Perhaps a test run, see how the view numbers add up, then decide if it's worth the effort. Also, how often did you plan on doing this: one a day, one on a set day of the week or?
eco

carlys_guy 23-08-2019 07:30 PM

sounds good to me but aren't they all in the theatre thread already.

carlys_guy

philinotstine 23-08-2019 07:35 PM

Thanks Eco. i was thinking maybe one a week . No particular set day. Don't get me wrong theres nothing at all wrong with threads showing dolls just posing maybe in different outfits etc but some of us have taken shitloads of time to create elaborate photostories and I thought more members would take a small amount of time to check them out .

shamus 23-08-2019 09:17 PM

Similar to AH, I didn't think that the original post was asking for approval.

Go for it matey. Remember always that everything that you do you do for yourself and consider the appreciation of others merely a bonus :tu. Thats my approach anyway with my photo stories (which are in the Chinese dolls area rather than the theatre).

Anyway, I'll go get me popcorn and find a good seat ready for the show to begin. :D

All the best,

Shamus.

Dongo 23-08-2019 09:39 PM

It would be good to see your work Phil even if it is for a small but appreciative audience.

revoL annaerB 24-08-2019 05:33 PM

I think it's a good idea, many new members have missed a lot of the past work we've done but I do have one suggestion, start a new thread for it with a new title, maybe 'Blasts from the past - Stories in the Theatre', 'Weekly story time, blasts from the past' or similar to grab their attention:tu Many may see the title of this thread and assume it's just a subject request thread:rolleyes:

My view is on par with Shamus, if I do a photoshoot or story and I enjoy doing it then job done, if a handful of members appreciate it then that's good, if a lot of members like it then that's a bonus (for those who can be bothered to view as much as for me;))

Tommo10 24-08-2019 05:44 PM

Sounds like a great idea :tu I for one have missed a lot of what's gone on in the past, although I have spent a bit of time enjoying stories in the theater recently, it's a mine field of hidden gems.
Please continue Phil I looking forward to what you post up. :)

Tommo :tu

set track 24-08-2019 06:46 PM

it sounds a great idea but as well as your rubber girls dont forget the plush babes and air girls :tu

(from what I gather you are lost without your top man :( )

ST