UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Theatre (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Theater ru-runs. (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12590)

philinotstine 21-08-2019 05:46 AM

Theater ru-runs.

With the complete lack of picture stories of late would anyone object to me starting a sticky thread "Theatre re runs" ? Some of the newer members may never have seen stories myself and others took hours or even days to produce.

Wulfie 21-08-2019 03:59 PM

Dig deep in the archives, there's buried treasure down there :drink

Samurai 21-08-2019 04:55 PM

Go 4 it ! :tu

philinotstine 21-08-2019 04:59 PM

Thanks Wulfie. Thanks Sam. I'll make a title page, chuck it here and then if one of you guys make it sticky cos I dunno how ?

philinotstine 21-08-2019 05:57 PM

Theatre re - runs

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=73165

Some of the newer members may not have seen some of the picture-stories in the theatre so I proposed this new thread to highlight old productions.
It could be monthly or weekly.
I'll choose the first one then anyone can request a re-run.

So , for starters here's one of mine from way back in 2013

( click on link below)
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=5213

philinotstine 21-08-2019 07:41 PM

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=22369

Pic from my 2013 "Sin city" tribute.

Dongo 21-08-2019 09:49 PM

Great idea, Phil!:b:b

Anung Un Rama 21-08-2019 11:37 PM

This does look interesting Phil, looking forward to working through these!

Anung :tu

philinotstine 22-08-2019 05:19 AM

Thanks Dongo and Anung. theres a huge body of work in there.

ecobod 22-08-2019 07:21 AM

What a great idea. I'm looking forward to this.
eco

philinotstine 23-08-2019 05:49 PM

Thanks Wulfie and Samurai for the encouragement. Thanks also to Dongo,Anung and Ecobod for your feedback.
My usual dilemna..... should I continue for 3-5 members if the rest aren't interested or take the view if nobody else shows any interest why the fuck should I be arsed ? :(

algaeholics 23-08-2019 05:58 PM

Hi Phil

You asked if anyone objected. I don't object, so didn't bother responding. :o

I was more concerned that I hadn't got my arse in gear with a new picture story of my own recently!

Summer gets in the way...

AH

ecobod 23-08-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philinotstine (Post 162983)
My usual dilemna..... should I continue for 3-5 members if the rest aren't interested or take the view if nobody else shows any interest why the fuck should I be arsed ? :(

It's a hard one to call. Perhaps a test run, see how the view numbers add up, then decide if it's worth the effort. Also, how often did you plan on doing this: one a day, one on a set day of the week or?
eco

carlys_guy 23-08-2019 07:30 PM

sounds good to me but aren't they all in the theatre thread already.

carlys_guy

philinotstine 23-08-2019 07:35 PM

Thanks Eco. i was thinking maybe one a week . No particular set day. Don't get me wrong theres nothing at all wrong with threads showing dolls just posing maybe in different outfits etc but some of us have taken shitloads of time to create elaborate photostories and I thought more members would take a small amount of time to check them out .

shamus 23-08-2019 09:17 PM

Similar to AH, I didn't think that the original post was asking for approval.

Go for it matey. Remember always that everything that you do you do for yourself and consider the appreciation of others merely a bonus :tu. Thats my approach anyway with my photo stories (which are in the Chinese dolls area rather than the theatre).

Anyway, I'll go get me popcorn and find a good seat ready for the show to begin. :D

All the best,

Shamus.

Dongo 23-08-2019 09:39 PM

It would be good to see your work Phil even if it is for a small but appreciative audience.

revoL annaerB 24-08-2019 05:33 PM

I think it's a good idea, many new members have missed a lot of the past work we've done but I do have one suggestion, start a new thread for it with a new title, maybe 'Blasts from the past - Stories in the Theatre', 'Weekly story time, blasts from the past' or similar to grab their attention:tu Many may see the title of this thread and assume it's just a subject request thread:rolleyes:

My view is on par with Shamus, if I do a photoshoot or story and I enjoy doing it then job done, if a handful of members appreciate it then that's good, if a lot of members like it then that's a bonus (for those who can be bothered to view as much as for me;))

Tommo10 24-08-2019 05:44 PM

Sounds like a great idea :tu I for one have missed a lot of what's gone on in the past, although I have spent a bit of time enjoying stories in the theater recently, it's a mine field of hidden gems.
Please continue Phil I looking forward to what you post up. :)

Tommo :tu

set track 24-08-2019 06:46 PM

it sounds a great idea but as well as your rubber girls dont forget the plush babes and air girls :tu

(from what I gather you are lost without your top man :( )

ST

minato 24-08-2019 07:20 PM

It's a good idea. :tu

philinotstine 24-08-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philinotstine (Post 162845)
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=73165

Some of the newer members may not have seen some of the picture-stories in the theatre so I proposed this new thread to highlight old productions.
It could be monthly or weekly.
I'll choose the first one then anyone can request a re-run.

So , for starters here's one of mine from way back in 2013
(click on link below)

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=5213

Errr, I thought I'd already done that ? :confused:

Dongo 24-08-2019 09:33 PM

Still love your Sin City Tribute, Phil! Always great to see Pris.:tu

There is always Miss Nicole starring as Alice http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ighlight=alice

revoL annaerB 24-08-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philinotstine (Post 163017)
Errr, I thought I'd already done that ? :confused:

Clearly I was mistaken but your first post....

Quote:

Originally Posted by philinotstine (Post 162800)
With the complete lack of picture stories of late would anyone object to me starting a sticky thread "Theatre re runs" ? Some of the newer members may never have seen stories myself and others took hours or even days to produce.

....seems to me to be introducing a potential new thread rather than the following posts being the thread, I felt someone else could read the first post and be mistaken into thinking that a new thread would be on the way and this was just an interest-gathering venture to see if there was any interest in the idea, and they may not bother going further into this thread.

Tommo10 24-08-2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revoL annaerB (Post 163021)

....seems to me to be introducing a potential new thread rather than the following posts being the thread, I felt someone else could read the first post and be mistaken into thinking that a new thread would be on the way and this was just an interest-gathering venture to see if there was any interest in the idea, and they may not bother going further into this thread.

I can say the title confused me :confused:, I fell into the trap of thinking a new topic would be opened later. I clicked your link in the Theater Re-runs post and watched, I still assumed wrongly that was it just an example of what was going to be in the new topic.
That is really all down to me I suppose, because everyone else got it, I can be extremely thick at times,
I don't aways read things properly, and a lazy arse that views the forum on my phone :wall
Anyhow, I have got it now:o

Tommo:tu

philinotstine 25-08-2019 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dongo (Post 163018)
Still love your Sin City Tribute, Phil! Always great to see Pris.:tu

There is always Miss Nicole starring as Alice http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ighlight=alice

Thank you Dongo. Much aperciated. Oh yes nice one with Nicole as Alice. :tu

Anung Un Rama 25-08-2019 10:39 AM

Hey Phil, been kinda thinking how to make some of your graphic novellers, into an animated slide show with score and sound fx, but wow, there is some hours in that video project, to capture even half of them, but, if you ever need a hand doing one, let me know and perhaps I can assist!

(once my kid sis is over her current DIVA issues:rolleyes:)

Anung

Samurai 26-08-2019 04:40 PM

Thans for taking the time Phil, your a legend :tu

Sam...

philinotstine 26-08-2019 07:57 PM

Thanks guys and Anung I'll bear it in mind,mate. Great offer.

OK then how's about..........

(click below for link).

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=5365

ecobod 26-08-2019 09:53 PM

Nice one, thanks. An enjoyable evening read.
eco

Tommo10 26-08-2019 10:09 PM

Thanks Phil & Wulfie, that's fantastic, and I really enjoyed it :tu

Ursa_Major 28-08-2019 03:55 PM

Good idea Phil, there are some classics tucked away in the archives. :tu

jock001 27-06-2020 09:25 PM

You gave up pandering to the lazy bastards who can't be bothered trawling through the archives ? Well I do trawl, and I have to say that I enjoyed every one of your stories. (Particularly Catherine Tait - so not PC). As well as all the other story-tellers, esp. Sam, and also his outdoor shoots which take a lot of nerve as well as physical strength, and Psion toasting his girl's bum on the hob, and the repartee is a constant joy. So don't think for a minute that you are not appreciated, and keep up the good work.:tu

Muninn 27-06-2020 11:26 PM

There's some cracking stories in the theatre section - much appreciation to all those who've made them - I know how much time and effort goes into them.

Reminds me - finally got round to finishing it off (work has been crazy recently), I shall be premiering Lynne's first "feature length" story later on today. I might have to post it up over a few days, partly to keep up the suspense, and partly as it is a story of five acts!

Cyber Ted 28-06-2020 01:02 AM

There are indeed many great story threads within the theatre, well worth going back through when time permits.

I also enjoy reading comments within the stories which bring back memories from friends who are no longer active on the forum.

CT

jock001 12-07-2020 08:49 PM

More Thanks to All

In case anyone feels left out, thanks also to Karrot, Revol, Phil, Algy, Earl, Norris, Dawg, and Cindy. Love that minx.:tu

jock001 02-09-2020 08:11 PM

Especially the Fluffy Kittenpaws story. Bored Cindy on the bed-end rail is so real.
( I'm not saying that's my favourite, they are ALL better than good)

philinotstine 03-09-2020 06:28 PM

Thank you jock001 sorry I missed your comments earlier. Yeah, cindy. Had the privalege of meeting her in the plush a couple of times and for a porg ( person of restricted growth) she is one fiesty, larger-than-life character.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=79186

:D:D:D:tu

Karrot 03-09-2020 06:54 PM

Yes, I love a good dig back and often go back to reread the comments on mine and all the other stories for the memories they conjure.

Thanks for the special mention of Cindy, She and the other Plushy Patchlings may not be on the forums much these days due to a certain muse hogging the creative sauce, but they are still here, still loved, and often snuggled. (when I can get Cindy and Pinky to stop snuggling each other....)

K

revoL annaerB 29-12-2020 07:34 PM

This thread was a great idea of Phil's and I don't want to see it disappear into the background so I have chosen one of my early stories to get the ball rolling again:tu

Viki's experiment...the four stages of 'nana was a funny take on banana-hammocks and an enjoyable story to create, I hope you all enjoy this flashback:)

Any comments on the story can be left here, there is no point in pulling old stories into the latest threads list and pushing up-to-date threads, photos and stories down the list;)