UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   RealDoll Forum. (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The pain again........ (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6255)

Wulfie 11-06-2014 09:22 PM

The pain again........

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=11138

philinotstine 11-06-2014 09:39 PM

:wtf:confused:

Cyber Ted 11-06-2014 09:39 PM

Well after last time I thought you'd have learned to wash the Ralgex off your hands first. :rolleyes:

:21

CT

Halfstep 11-06-2014 09:40 PM

No, don't tell us - let's see if anyone can guess...

:confused:

It's not a pair of Batman underpants is it?

Karrot 11-06-2014 10:06 PM

Once Upon a time there was a quiet little wulf den tucked away in the picturesque countryside of upper lower middle England. In the den there lived Wulfie, who looked big and bad, but was a soppy puppy if you got to know him.

One morning Wulfie awoke to find her was being watched. Agnetha and Juliet were sitting either side of him, pinning him into the bed by keeping the duvet tight across him. Slightly woosey from having just woken up Wulfie wondered what was going on in the girls heads as he saw Agnetha give Juliet a nod.

Before he knew what had happening the covers were pulled back and the two naughty girls began tickling Wulfie all over! The girls laughed and laughed as poor Wulfie fought in vain to keep their hands from going everywhere and soon tears of laughter were rolling down each of their faces. Unfortunately as Wulfie writhed about on the bed fending off the ticking fingers one of Juliets long nails caught him in his left bollock causing him to cry out

"OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU", he cried, waking the local wildlife and causing the bunnies and birds to scatter.

"OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he called again.

Agnetha and Juliet stopped their tickling and whilst Juliet comforted the poor injured Wulfie against her ample bosom, Agnetha went off to fetch the plasters.

"Well, We cant apply a plaster to something that hairy", Juliet observed, as she cupped Wulfies now melon sized man-spud in her hand.

"I Know!", said Agnetha, "We have that tube of Veet For Men. That should work!"

Before Wulfie could protest a cold dollop of hair removal cream was liberally spread over his throbbing coin purse. Within seconds the odour of dissolving hair and chemically seared scrotum filled the den.

"OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he called again, as the girls hurriedly scrapped the cream off with a dry flannel.

Poor Wulfie sank back on to the pillows as the girls applied a plaster to his now bright red nads.

"It must be Monday", he thought blearily, "I hate Mondays".

Am I close??

Karrot

Wulfie 11-06-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 61974)
Once Upon a time there was a quiet little wulf den tucked away in the picturesque countryside of upper lower middle England. In the den there lived Wulfie, who looked big and bad, but was a soppy puppy if you got to know him.

One morning Wulfie awoke to find her was being watched. Agnetha and Juliet were sitting either side of him, pinning him into the bed by keeping the duvet tight across him. Slightly woosey from having just woken up Wulfie wondered what was going on in the girls heads as he saw Agnetha give Juliet a nod.

Before he knew what had happening the covers were pulled back and the two naughty girls began tickling Wulfie all over! The girls laughed and laughed as poor Wulfie fought in vain to keep their hands from going everywhere and soon tears of laughter were rolling down each of their faces. Unfortunately as Wulfie writhed about on the bed fending off the ticking fingers one of Juliets long nails caught him in his left bollock causing him to cry out

"OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU", he cried, waking the local wildlife and causing the bunnies and birds to scatter.

"OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he called again.

Agnetha and Juliet stopped their tickling and whilst Juliet comforted the poor injured Wulfie against her ample bosom, Agnetha went off to fetch the plasters.

"Well, We cant apply a plaster to something that hairy", Juliet observed, as she cupped Wulfies now melon sized man-spud in her hand.

"I Know!", said Agnetha, "We have that tube of Veet For Men. That should work!"

Before Wulfie could protest a cold dollop of hair removal cream was liberally spread over his throbbing coin purse. Within seconds the odour of dissolving hair and chemically seared scrotum filled the den.

"OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he called again, as the girls hurriedly scrapped the cream off with a dry flannel.

Poor Wulfie sank back on to the pillows as the girls applied a plaster to his now bright red nads.

"It must be Monday", he thought blearily, "I hate Mondays".

Am I close??

Karrot

Nooooooooooooo but I loved the reply :21:21

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=11138

Dongo 11-06-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 61974)

Am I close??

Karrot

Not as close as Juliet apparently!!:21:21

minato 12-06-2014 05:51 AM

Pooooorrrr Wulfie.... :o

Can i try to change your mind? :confused:

:21

Joe Bin 12-06-2014 06:48 AM

Hmmmmm....... just A wild guess, Maybe he bought a DS doll

Haremlover 12-06-2014 10:04 AM

No! It was merely me, posting on this forum! :24

Best wishes! And thanks for your hard work keeping us all together :)

Harem