UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Cloud Climax (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Exclusive 155cm 26kg Bespoke Game Changer (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11175)

CloudClimax 12-08-2018 03:07 PM

Exclusive 155cm 26kg Bespoke Game Changer

1 Attachment(s)
Yes it’s here and coming soon to CloudClimax.
Choose your head choice of bespoke options from the variety of heads we have featured on CloudClimax.co.uk

26kg 155cm Shrugging shoulders, choice of skin tone, some of the best Western faces in the market right now.

Order yours today from CloudClimax.
Standing feet too, yes standing feet without impact on weight.

shamus 12-08-2018 04:42 PM

Hi there,

think that there's a bit to your post gone walkies.

this gives the size and weight but doesn't really say whats being advertised or give a direct link to the site for more information?

She looks gorgeous in th pic by the way.

kindest regards,

Shamus

CloudClimax 12-08-2018 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi there,
Just had to reply to a TDF response,
Hope this post helps to explain.
I’ve included a screenshot.
We are designing our own 155cm 26kg bespoke doll with SM the post is an illustration purpose for a coming soon :)
Once ready we will then have a link to the doll with head options on www.cloudclimax.co.uk should be very soon
Best Regards
Paul

shamus 12-08-2018 07:39 PM

Hi Paul,

many thanks, all clear now.

Just been off checking out the SM dolls and all look very impressive... As does the DS Lite complete with a 2B outfit :drool

The issue now of course is when is the right time to buy when month on month the girls on offer keep improving!

As with my purchase of Yvette, when the right girl appears then it just won't matter what else is in the pipeline.

Good luck with the new line,

kindest regards,

Shamus.

CloudClimax 12-08-2018 07:47 PM

Thanks Shamus,
Personally I kinda love the Ex Lite, TPE and Silicone changes and new dolls coming online all the time. The Ex Lite is unique, new product line will be added in time for Ex Lite, but here is the beauty with Ex Lite, new torso new heads will always be available to modify at cost. Right now Kayla Open and closed eyes only. In time new heads and new torso types too will be coming. So the ability to change is always there within a generous budget to most and many.

Yours
Paul
The Cosplays are amazing 😉

psion satori 12-08-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudClimax (Post 134440)
.......Ex Lite is unique, new product line will be added .......... In time new heads and new torso types too will be coming. So the ability to change is always there within a generous budget to most and many.

Yes!.......This is the news I've been waiting to hear!

Psion

Sparky 12-08-2018 09:07 PM

Yes I luv the Ex Lite Paul. I still have 2 of them

CloudClimax 12-08-2018 09:10 PM

They are a real enjoyment weight and the look does it for me (and all of us), to say they were introduced over a year and half ago now. WoW how time does fly by.
They are still such a popular doll :)

Sparky 12-08-2018 09:19 PM

So easy to move about too.

CloudClimax 13-08-2018 12:19 PM

Very easy, she’s a really versatile doll.
I think the Ex Lite has to be experienced in order to truly welcome her.

She’s a transcending doll I find the face and eyes really give off a lovely charm
:)