UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Cloud Climax (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The year of the big tits (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15130)

Samurai 30-03-2021 06:25 PM

The year of the big tits

And i am probably one of the biggest, Ah well there are worse thigs to be :D

Ok so with Mr Karrot adopting Maddie and Tommo's fascination with large breasts and the new fad "Gel Boobs" :rolleyes: i though i would see for myself what all the fuss was about.

Now i already have the YL 151 cm with C cup with gel breast and they are very nice however i wondered what how something bigger would feel :whistle:, So i went on the hunt.........:twisted:

It did take a while but in the end i decided on the WM 164 F cup with heads 370 & 242.

So i contacted Paul @ CC and the order went in on 19 Feb 2021 and after what seems an eternity, today i got the factory pictures, Now its been a long time since i posted factory pic's of a new doll i was or am about to receive however i realy like these one's and i believe they are worth sharing...:drool

So without further ado

See next post :wtf

Samurai 30-03-2021 06:26 PM

Cabbage 30-03-2021 06:28 PM

Damn... those looks rather juicy! Well done that man!!! Not long to go now then. ;)

Samurai 30-03-2021 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabbage (Post 214151)
Damn... those looks rather juicy! Well done that man!!! Not long to go now then. ;)

Unfortunatley another 2-3 weeks wait,People in China have yet another holiday and then she has to go to Pauls first just to make sure everythingthing is in order then she will be chauffeur driven up to my home, Ah it will fly by... :waiting:

Cheers Cabbage :tu

Adam&Emma 30-03-2021 06:37 PM

Very nice and definitely worth the wait

Liz_xxx 30-03-2021 06:37 PM

A fine bosom indeed Mr Sam, and they hang in a most realistic manner :bitch

Tommo10 30-03-2021 06:40 PM

Congrats Sam, she looks absolutely stunning :drool :drool :drool
The #370 head is one of my favourites at moment, not seen her with blue eyes and she looks really great, and a #242 another sexy looking face with teeth, I do like heads with teeth. :D

So what's with the dolls in the background, looks Like the Jinsan Big boob factory :drool :drool :drool

pasinkaz 30-03-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 214152)
Unfortunatley another 2-3 weeks wait,People in China have yet another holiday and then she has to go to Pauls first just to make sure everythingthing is in order then she will be chauffeur driven up to my home, Ah it will fly by... :waiting:

Cheers Cabbage :tu

2-3 weeks? :whistle:
Might be a wee bit longer, there have been reports of a "traffic jam" in some canal in the Middle East :mad: ...

But you're not alone, join the club, I am also waiting for my HR161 doll. Received factory pics 2 weeks ago ....
But once she will arrive: :happy:happy

Samurai 30-03-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 214153)
Very nice and definitely worth the wait

Yes i think so to

Cheers Adam:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz_xxx (Post 214154)
A fine bosom indeed Mr Sam, and they hang in a most realistic manner :bitch

Oh i do hope so....:drool

Cheers Liz.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommo10 (Post 214156)
Congrats Sam, she looks absolutely stunning
The #370 head is one of my favourites at moment, not seen her with blue eyes and she looks really great, and a #242 another sexy looking face with teeth, I do like heads with teeth. :D

So what's with the dolls in the background, looks Like the Jinsan Big boob factory

Cheers Tommo, i kinda like the 242 better but i also like the 370 so its all good.:drool

Thats their inflatable range by the looks of things, Oh and the prices have gone up, its called inflation :21

Quote:

Originally Posted by pasinkaz (Post 214170)
2-3 weeks?
Might be a wee bit longer, there have been reports of a "traffic jam" in some canal in the Middle East :mad: ...

But you're not alone, join the club, I am also waiting for my HR161 doll. Received factory pics 2 weeks ago ....
But once she will arrive:

Ah my girls travel first class on BA :rolleyes: Just received a doll today that was shipped from China (Hong Kong) Last Thursday i got the tracking number she was picked up on Friday and delivered this afternoon by UPS so it is possiable to still get dolls fast.

Cheers buddy and congrats hope she get to you sooner than expected. :tu

Samurai..

shamus 30-03-2021 08:23 PM

Absolutely stunning matey :tu

I can certainly see why Tommo sings #370's praises from the rooftops :drool

Truly gorgeous bod as well. Very natural looking boobs :drool :drool :drool

Congratulations,

Shamus.