UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions Forum (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Hi Everyone! Chris from East Mids (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17760)

LeicesterChris 04-01-2023 07:35 PM

Hi Everyone! Chris from East Mids

Hi Everyone, been looking at getting my first doll for a while now and finally took the plunge. Im really keen to post some pictures of her - I have some factory ones (nude) are they ok to post here? Might be looking for someone to help me take some decent pictures of her in a few weeks too - if anyone is handy with a camera? Thanks everyone!

shamus 04-01-2023 07:46 PM

Hi Chris,

welcome to the forum.

If she's not offended by her factory pics then we're ok with them.

generally its the last time that we ever see other peoples girls naked as once you give them clothes they come alive.... Wadda ya mean I'm lying... Have you never read the Elves and the shoe maker (as recycled for Dobby the house Elf).

Well, when we never see her in her birthday suit again the truth will have revealed itself I feel :D

look forwards to chatting,

all tghe best,

Shamus.

LeicesterChris 04-01-2023 07:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Im not sure why the picture is on its side.......

But this is her!

Attachment 64477

Adam&Emma 04-01-2023 08:10 PM

:drool ooof shes a whole lot a lovely.
you'll get the hang of posting pics in time, the quality does'nt matter tho.
took me a while to learn my way around the forum and posting photos. not to mention all the other things that come with doll life...make up , maintenence and buying bras lol.
its a never ending rabbit hole that im enjoying falling down :tu

Tommo10 04-01-2023 08:20 PM

Welcome to the UKLDF.
Really nice looking doll,:drool is she a WM173H ?

hollows+fentiman 04-01-2023 08:25 PM

She looks lovely but good luck with her weight and moving her around for your first doll! She looks over 40kg to me!

Anyway, many here use an external website to download their photos to and then post the BBCode (medium size) link.

Cheers, Hollows.

Karrot 04-01-2023 08:32 PM

Hey Chris, She looks like a bag of fun, well a couple of bags of fun to be fair :eek:

Welcome to the mad house :D

K

LeicesterChris 04-01-2023 08:50 PM

I'm impressed! Yes she is a WM doll, 173cm H cup. And 40kg+.....

I've invested in a Lokker twin deck snowboard bag for storage and moving her about, I couldn't really come up with any other solutions? Any tips anyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommo10 (Post 286500)
Welcome to the UKLDF.
Really nice looking doll,:drool is she a WM173H ?

revoL annaerB 04-01-2023 08:54 PM

OMG, she is going to be a handful of fun:D

If you have the space to move one around then a wheelchair can be a very good way to move her from room to room etc:tu

Karrot 04-01-2023 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeicesterChris (Post 286509)
I'm impressed! Yes she is a WM doll, 173cm H cup. And 40kg+.....

I've invested in a Lokker twin deck snowboard bag for storage and moving her about, I couldn't really come up with any other solutions? Any tips anyone?

make sure to wrap her in a soft white blanket before putting her in the bag to protect her from the bag.

Of course after you've done that once and hated yourself for putting her in the bag, you wont need the blanked......or the bag :D

K