UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Who's Who - Meet The Dolls (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Sara Maria Giacinti (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16027)

Jimpink 13-10-2021 08:33 PM

Sara Maria Giacinti

After recently making her UKLDF debut in the House of Pink Swimsuit Competition here's Sara's very own thread.

For those fabulous members who gave her the two votes before seeing her bikini then this is for you!

A bit of history, Sara Maria Giacinti (or Sara 2 for short!) is from Northern Italy just like Valentina. Como to be precise, home of the famous and beautiful Italian lake.
Less volatile but still unpredictably offbeat, Sara is a bit more approachable than Valentina who is more likely to be a bit slap happy for no reason.

I'll be posting more pictures over the next few weeks but for now here's a quick one showing off more expensive designer fashions from Milan that almost spell out her initials.

I mean they're all there just not quite in the right order...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86129

I now need to fix my signature...

Karlos 14-10-2021 05:12 AM

:welcome Sara 2
Maybe big Sara 'n little Sara? :D The dress looks cool on her, BTW :tu

Dollscience 14-10-2021 07:02 AM

Sara II is more elegant sounding don't you think Jimpink for a first name? :D I'm now off to see if you posted Sara II in the rip roaring bikini you promised you would :)

shamus 14-10-2021 08:49 AM

Looking good Sarah :tu

Thats definitely the sort of light up the room smile of someone who has either just received something or has jhas been told that they are going to be doing something.

Nice hair by the way bab :tu

All the best,

Shamus.

svevo 14-10-2021 11:05 AM

:welcome Sara Maria.
Looking great in your designer dress. :b

Seth 14-10-2021 07:40 PM

Welcome Sara Maria.

The designer gear looks great and it's short enough to show off those fantastic legs you have. Lovely.

Jimpink 14-10-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlos (Post 237924)
:welcome Sara 2
Maybe big Sara 'n little Sara? :D The dress looks cool on her, BTW :tu

I'm with you on the big Sara and little Sara, big Sara over here is quite tall compared to the other girls! Some might say almost too big...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dollscience (Post 237926)
Sara II is more elegant sounding don't you think Jimpink for a first name? :D I'm now off to see if you posted Sara II in the rip roaring bikini you promised you would :)

It's nearly bikini time, nearly...I let that last poll run for too long and it's due to finish at the weekend, which is when the bikinis come out to play...and I'm not totally against Sara II as a name, I like the unconventional approach!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 237939)
Looking good Sarah :tu

Thats definitely the sort of light up the room smile of someone who has either just received something or has jhas been told that they are going to be doing something.

Nice hair by the way bab :tu

All the best,

Shamus.

Thank you Shamus, yep we're a big fan of short hair and this particular style and smile combo is bringing up thoughts of Frankie Sandford. Win.

You're right Sara is quite happy, I think she's just realised that a portion of the Expanding Wardrobe belongs to her and her only, it's either that or more clothing bundles are currently on route, probably both! It's a more genuine smile compared to the cheeky and hyper Dombromski, which is also fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by svevo (Post 237962)
:welcome Sara Maria.
Looking great in your designer dress. :b

Thank you Svevo! Everyone looks good in designer stuff, even those with no idea! That's why it's soooo expensive...unless you shop in TK Maxx, for kids sizes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth (Post 237996)
Welcome Sara Maria.

The designer gear looks great and it's short enough to show off those fantastic legs you have. Lovely.

Totally agreed Seth, those legs do keep on going...more of that in a shoot coming up I think.

PDutus 14-10-2021 10:02 PM

:welcome to your own thread, Sara Maria :) Lovely to see you :)

Jimpink 15-10-2021 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDutus (Post 238035)
:welcome to your own thread, Sara Maria :) Lovely to see you :)

Thank you PDutus, it's lovely to be here too!

Jimpink 21-10-2021 07:41 AM

A sneak peek into what I've got coming up for Sara in her first proper shoot.

Inspired by Japanese fashion, anime and a little bit of cat cosplay, the look has headed towards that member of staff important enough to wear her own cool clothes as opposed to the company uniform. The one you see walking about but never get to talk to. She needs a name badge or ID pass now!

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86320

I may have been influenced by the Japanese culture thread...Thanks Mr Flibble!