UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Theatre (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Wolka and Amy's Journey to the Homeland (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16208)

Jimpink 24-11-2021 09:36 AM

Wolka and Amy's Journey to the Homeland

An introduction narrated by House of Pink founder, Jimpink.

Mid October 2021, Amy was cruising the forum known as TDF and came across an alluring thread that she couldn't escape from.

Within those pages was an Eastern European super fox with a hint of something even more exotic...more crazy than she could ever imagine.

Her name was Wolka Von K and yes she was as hot as lava straight from the microwave.

Wolka Von K aka Super Fox

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86804

Fast forward to November and it's Wolka's turn to wander about the vastness of this forum.

There's beauties in every corner but was she searching for someone special?

Suddenly a thread pops up containing the fun adventures of a girl called Amy Lindemann and that same spark is lit once again...but this time it's matched with serious chemistry, proper bunsen burner shit!

Amy Lindemann a Pink Girl.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86805

They started talking, and then talked some more, then the touching started, the touching continued, things got hotter, hotter, yep even more hotter. FUCK it's too HOT! A couple of sweaty nights later they hatch a cunning plan.

A trip through Eastern Europe seeing the sights of Amy's heritage in Germany, then onto Poland, the home of Wolka.

Continuing on though Europe's crazy Eastern Block they will experience all the hedonistic endeavours usually reserved for the famous and infamous.

Fun times will be had, drinks will be drunk, drugs may be taken and sexy pictures will be posted. The final destination, should they get there, will be the factory manufacturers of China where both Wolka and Amy originally hailed from.

Will they make it?

Will they survive the trip?

Will you keep up with all the naked parties?

Stay tuned to find out...

Adam&Emma 24-11-2021 09:56 AM

Feet up. Popcorn open. Vodka ready to pour... This is gonna be good. :tu

PDutus 24-11-2021 12:45 PM

Excellent :tu Can't wait :)

Lava out of a microwave? There's an interesting concept...

Jimpink 24-11-2021 04:33 PM

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86807

Hey Amy, baby! got your suitcase figured out yet? I am having trouble with space already! I am packing at least 6 different outfits, which aren't a problem because they don't take up much room, being skimpy and all. The problem I'm having is stuffing 7 bottles of vodka in there! it's like playing Tetris which is obviously the best game ever created but still... arghh! I am willing to sacrifice one bottle or two or else there will be no space for err... a couple things I'll show you at some point ;D

I know I know, we can always buy more there but you know... one or two shots for the road every so often, right?

Oh, we'll go swimming too, right? you like swimming! I'm definitely cramming in a couple swimsuits. Have you ever swam in a lake at 2ºC? it's fun! gets you pumped. You will feel certain parts of yourself (and very visibly so) and cease to feel others. Takes the hangover away right off!

Let's go!!!

поцелуи

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86808

Wolka! I'm going to need some help choosing what to wear for our trip, unless I make everything easier and just bring a swimsuit for each day of the week? We don't have to go swimming everyday, I'll just accessorise a swimsuit for each occasion, one for shopping, one for dinner and a really really small one for partying! Got everything covered, well maybe not total body coverage, suggestive bits exposed...Oh and surely if we're actually swimming we go skinny dipping, no? We'll need to stay close though, body warmth and all that!

Now I'm all for drinking alco-ma-hol at every oppurtunity, especially vodka, and I can see your dilemma when cramming all the "important" bits in your suitcase. But let me make a suggestion, the things we both consider essentials to having a good time, one being alco-ma-hol, can also double as fun time utensils in the after-hours once it's been relieved of it's primary liquid. You get where I'm coming from or do we need a demonstration? Because pictoral evidence of such may not be allowed in this regular thread. We might have to take it to the Harem or get it censored!

Can't wait to start our fun together! I'm getting giddy just thinking about you...

DeleteK?arlos 24-11-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimpink (Post 242615)
поцелуи

What the heck kind of Polish is that? :24

I don't need a translation, thanks. We're semi-fluent under this roof by now. Ironic that this was the most wholesome part of the whole post :D

Amydoll 24-11-2021 06:15 PM

Subscribed :tu due to the amount of threads I miss I thought I better subscribe to this one. Look forward to their adventures :D

Jimpink 25-11-2021 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 242593)
Feet up. Popcorn open. Vodka ready to pour... This is gonna be good. :tu

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86818
I don't have my own account yet and not sure how to get it so I'll hijack JimPink's for now...most if not all of the updates will be from meeeee! (I write in pink) And if Emma, Lucy or Skye wants to pop over for a drink they're most welcome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDutus (Post 242601)
Excellent :tu Can't wait :)

Lava out of a microwave? There's an interesting concept...

That's right PDutus, she's super hot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlos (Post 242616)
What the heck kind of Polish is that? :24

I don't need a translation, thanks. We're semi-fluent under this roof by now. Ironic that this was the most wholesome part of the whole post :D

She speaks more Russian than Polish, you'll see! I don't know any of either so keep me posted on anything I should know about please!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amydoll (Post 242625)
Subscribed :tu due to the amount of threads I miss I thought I better subscribe to this one. Look forward to their adventures :D

Subscriptions are welcome and encouraged, be clever, be like Amydoll! Yay!

Jimpink 25-11-2021 08:05 AM

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86819Oh Hello! I write in red by the way and also do not have my own account, the powers of the internet allow me to do this though...my little reply to the packing dilemma.More updates on the way!

Hey you know? you're right! We are venturing into the cold east during the cold season but we irradiate so much heat together to be concerned about coats and the boring stuff normal humans tend to cover themselves up with.

Pack your favorites, we can always buy something we like along the way and bring it home (or tear it up in action when we're at it, grrr)! Tomboy me wants to buy a polish metal band t-shirt that I very much like and wear it during one of our nights out. JUST the shirt! let's provoke the regular patrons.

Empty vodka bottles doubling as... nice. I am down. Hua hua hua!

And yes for skinny dipping evidently! I'm tingling all over by the thought of it. The hugs afterwards to regain heat will be steamy, literally. Actual vapor might come out ;D

поцелуи

Jimpink 09-12-2021 10:11 PM

A couple of hours ago I left for Heathrow to catch my flight to Berlin whilst Wolka was doing the same from Barcelona. Our first stop on this momentous and spontaneous journey is hipster central and über cool Berlin. No doubt we'd not have any trouble fitting in with the locals down Schöenhauser Allee! Ha! Yeah I've packed all my outrageous outfits, most fairly limited on surface area but making up for this with ALL THE COLOURS! There's also some see through bits which I know will turn Wolka into even more of a sexual predator than she already is...is that possible? Can't wait to find out!

Upon arriving and knowing our flights will be landing in synchronisation I could almost wave to Wolka through our mutual window seats. Yet we had to get through all the regular airport checkpoints, baggage collection, passport control blah blah blah...where's WOLKA! Then arriving at security and customs I heard some kerfuffle from one of the private rooms. I could hear a familiar voice, an aggressive Polish accent shouting frustrated verbal abuse towards those in charge. I got hot under the collar, she always turns me on when she gets angry...it was of course WOLKA VON K!
Apparently she had tried to smuggle in a variety of "normal" and "harmless" objects, things she uses in everyday activities. But those objects to anyone else would be described as absolute weapons.

A baseball bat, madam? "That's for fun in the bedroom, which you definitely need more of, you stupid uniformed brute!" Ok then what about this rather large and dangerous looking Kalishnikov then? "It's not real, silly! It's an airsoft gun which is actually broken. Dude." Now miss Von K, you've got a bag of very old looking grenades, which I'm surprised are still intact. "Yeah. So?" Well they are live grenades aren't they, regardless of age? "And...?" Look if you want to go and meet that ridiculously looking girl that's loitering outside then you're going to have to give these up. "Fine...whatever, you've no actual idea who I am, where I've been or what I've done...but yeah take my antique and destructive trinkets, the real stowaway bits you'll never find...."

Once released from the hands of security stupidity we were united at last! That spark was again ignited and fired up to levels not measurable as we embraced and caused yet another scene in the airport. First was Wolka's weapon search, next was almost sex right there in the terminal. The old folk were appalled seeing so much skin and young German teenagers couldn't stop staring as we rapidly searched each other with our rampant and rather insistent hands.

We had arrived. And Berlin is in for a treat!

As we walked towards the exit ready to start our adventure the crew of officials watched our every move...they had never seen anything like it. Though I also suspect with Wolka's history as a secret triple agent spy might have something to do with it....

poppy70 10-12-2021 10:34 AM

Well hello girls, where can I meet you in Berlin?
It's only a five to six hour drive away from my place and although my weekend is packed with work I'd love to meet you ;) Maybe Phoebe could join.

Have fun and cause a lot of commotion so the local press has something to talk about besides covid.

Love your adventure already

Jo

DeleteK?arlos 10-12-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppy70 (Post 244127)
Maybe Phoebe could join.

:eek: Talk about a lamb to the slaughter :D

Adam&Emma 10-12-2021 03:37 PM

I get the feeling this is gonna need a 18 rating.
Lucy... Bed! You're too young for this

shamus 10-12-2021 03:38 PM

Brilliant.

Amy is great but Wolka is an absolute star and this has to be one of the pictures of the year

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86804
:21:24

Looking forwards to their continued adventures :tu

All the best,,

Shamus.

Jimpink 10-12-2021 05:48 PM

Hiya boot licking swine : )

SO! Amy and I have been wandering about the Brrrrrandenburg's Airport's surroundings for a while now. We have a goal, we just don't have a schedule huhuhu so we go all impro style. They didn't even let me carry my vodka bottles on the plane because it was UUUHHH a liquid!! it could be an explosive blah blah blah! fools, they however let me get away with my airsoft gun anyways, which I'm more than trained enough to turn into a perfectly capable live weapon. Lol who they think they're messing with, blyat!

You imperialistic swine know about MacGyver right? well he's got nothing on me hehe. I can make napalm out of chewing gum and a bandaid (and vodka), I don't even need a paperclip.

Anyway, we spent the whole evening FEELING each other because this is the first time I get to meet sweet sweet Amy Lindemann. And I tell ya boys and gals and everything in between and beyond. She's EVERYTHING and then some. I can't stop staring at her blue eyes and perfect eyebrows. And the way she smiles... she makes all my lips smile as well. It's the goddamn truth. Amyyyy I'll bear hug you till you faint! Quite a scene huh Amy? those underpaid workers were tripping huge round (blue) balls.

ANYWAY PART 2! we got all we needed from the Duty Free store, airports are strange places. We're kinda loaded. We chatted for hours, kissed till our makeups rubbed off and now we're running AMOK looking for stuff to do. I love staring at Amy's ass as she runs away from me!

Love y'all (except the actual imperialistic boot licking swine. You only get to lick MY boots does that sound right? I thought so!).

Oh yeah just one more thing. Any of you no likey my broky enlish? zen off to Gulag with you! I'll gently show you ze way! Kurwa!!

I'm sorry, there's no way I can center the picture, been trying for sooo long now, + we're drunk + my phone's dying arggg. Halp! помощь!!! <-EDIT: hah! I figured out! no machine can resist me

Tag along, follow us on our (*burp*) journey! *LOUD BELCH*.

поцелуи

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=87024

poppy70 10-12-2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlos (Post 244142)
:eek: Talk about a lamb to the slaughter :D

Well she might look cute and sweet but she's anything but. Hanna is the nice quiet girl and Natalia, well she's a little dominant (can be at times) So I wouldn't talk about a lamb to the slaughter.

Jo

DeleteK?arlos 10-12-2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimpink (Post 244177)

Yikes. Might want to start doing the vodka shots through the right eye instead there, Wolka. I don't think the left one is going to take much more punishment.
Ugh. I have the sudden urge to tip my beer down the sink and make myself a nice cup of tea like a proper boring old fart :D

Jimpink 17-12-2021 11:58 PM

Here's an interesting twist to our story so far, it seems a certain infamous Hugh of TDF fame and full time stud at the Hotographer's Ranch is in town as CEO of Sexitron. He's here to promote his latest products at the sex toy trade show right here in Berlin...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=87198

Jimpink 30-12-2021 06:50 PM

Gosh I want to squeeze all the air out of you while bear hugging your tight body!
Call me a breath deprivation fetishist if you will ;D

As for Berlin, our first stop was a great place to get Toblerone and since then we kinda survived on that and some duty free vodka, so far so good! Berlin is so fun and we don't have a real schedule.
Anything goes with us! But we should keep moving.

For now I'll just make sure to be holding your small hands, waist and sweet buns all along so I don't get lost. Once we set foot on the Eastern part of the city I can show you around, there are great venues and I absolutely love the brutalist architecture there. Until then, I got the perfect excuse to grope you bad hehe!

Anyway...

That guy HUGH who popped in? Hurrrrr!!!

I... I know you got the hots for him but... do you know by any chance if he's into sharing? I'm into sharing equitably, you know...

I'm a bit distraught now I think. Help ^^

We can't miss going to this hunk of a man's call. He manages SEXITRON! I don't know what that is but it sound's mighty and technologic just like SPUTNIK, only sexier because TBH, sputnik sounds like a very sharp kick to the groin. Should we visit the trade show? YEAH YEAH it's capitalist stuff and all but... ....we should go. For research purposes, of course.

And this is me getting all stOOpid and retarded about this Hugh super hot character. Amy, he said he could have a couple cold ones. Are we COLD enough for him? Or are we too hot? He might find out for himself soon enough.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=87395

Mr Flibble 30-12-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimpink (Post 245435)

I rather like Wolka. The hat, the accessories, the hair, the T-Shirt - they are all very cool :tu

I've been to Berlin 3 times* and really liked it.

Toblerone always reminds me of Kate Beckinsale's Chocolate Buttocks Prank Story (hope it is okay to share here, if you've not seen it you're in for a treat :)):

*For IT conferences in the long forgotten days before the 'Virus of Unknown Origin' struck the world and killed conferences - unfortunately it did not kill those ridiculous Climate Change conferences - I mean how much CO2 did they all generate travelling to Glasgow for a jolly - couldn't it have just been done over Zoom!? (apologies for the rant)

Jimpink 31-12-2021 09:17 AM

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=86818
Hi Mr Flibble! I'm glad you like my friend, we're going to have lots of exciting sordid adventures together so make sure you pop back! And Kate Beckingsale is all sorts of hot, funny and clever, the golden package! Now back to Berlin...

Wanting to squeeze all the air out of me sounds a bit extreme Wolka...but I like it. Sounds like you'd be squeezing til there's nothing left, which again is a bit much but I'd be happy right til the end! Ha! And I don't think there's much air in me anyway so squeeze away! Rather not have some sort of plasticky skin eruption at a weak point though, just bear that in mind...

Soooo...Hugh has arrived in Berlin eh? Well...shhh...keep your voice down....Zoey might hear....I know she's all the way back home but still, her obsession with Hugh is a bit crazy. Back at the House of Pink we're all members of HAPS, the Hugh Appreciation Society, Zoey is President. If she were to find out he's here and suggesting we hang out, well...I don't want to be on the receiving end of some hyperactive jealous onslaught! She might be cool with it, usually she's pretty accepting, but then this is hunktastic Hugh, TDF's infamous male presence partly because he's an integral part of Alottahope's sex ranch with all his super sexy girls...Hi Gwynyd! I heard he's got some of those little blue pills and might want to test them out as part of the trade show or something. Could be fun, we should definitely go! There's likely to be all sorts of kinky stuff going on so we'll fit right in!

I think we may need more...burrpp...alco-ma-hol before heading to SEXITRON so could hit a bar on the way over maybe? Hic...I need more alco-ma-hol for sure....hic hic...buurrrrrrrrrrp! Yeah. Could grab a Toblerone on the way but then I worry where you might put it...? Well worry isn't the word, more intrigued...Sweet buns at the ready!

Jimpink 06-03-2022 02:26 PM

Hi friends! I'm..er..we're...hic...drunko!

What you read below will be mostly my inner monologue because the speaky voice has been distorted with burpy alco-ma-hol induced whooooopppeee! There still may be hiccups and burps even in my head, it's gotten to that stage already...so...hic....here's where we're at.

The plan is to get to Sexitron before it closes, I heard hunky Hugh is there promoting some...hic...stupidly oversized (that's an opinion) dildo goodness. Luckily I had a BMX on standby for self transportation through Berlin's vibrant street art filled back alleys...hic. So off we went with...buuuurrrrpppp...Wolka clinging tightly around my chest, normally it's a waist hold but she's not interested in that part of my anatomy. The squeeze was real, possibly life threatening but most importantly it's affecting my ability to ride straight. I can't concentrate with a half naked Wolka hanging on my back!

Cruising through the streets trying to keep upright is a struggle and then the worst happens, dammit the stupid chain pops off, and you know it's all oily and shit! So we're somewhere near Mauer Park I think, been here before but it's dark and the bike is momentarily fuckered. I get to work....burp...whilst Wolka keeps an eye out for....hic...gopniks?

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=88373

Now there's a reason why she's got her baps out, boob protection? A sort of counter...hic...intuitive attempt to protect the bike fixing area? Hmmm, all I can hear whilst my hands continue to get dirtier is constant shouts of..."Move on or go to Gulag, blyat! She must think they are dangerous weapons but maybe they attract more bypassers that they keep away? Knowing her I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually hidden machine gun enhancements or something! Pew Pew! Regardless my only words are sweary and bike related, brace yourself the following is a combination of alco-ma-hol, dirty oil and fiddly chain. "Fwuck you chaaaaainn! BUUUURRRPP! Hmph, fecking, fwukc fuckity, you OILY BASTARD!...hic...bonk. Fwuck it!" All I want is White Russian, "Yes babe, boobs at the ready, see!" No, Wolka, but yes your boobs are lovely, but I'm talking about the alco-ma-hol...hic...anyway aren't you Polisschss?

Dammit will we have to abandon the oily chain? Will we make it to Sexitron in time? Will Wolka put her boobs away at some point? The first two have to happen, the last one...well...hic...I'm not complaining...BUUUURRP!

WOOOOLLLKKAAA! Where's my drink?

revoL annaerB 06-03-2022 05:45 PM

I'm sorry but the look on Wolka's face suggests to me that she is saying, "Look at my baps, damn it, I didn't get them out to cool them down!":D

I would usually say to tighten the chain before going out so it doesn't pop off so readily buuuuuut we wouldn't have such a nice view if you did:drool:tu

carlys_guy 06-03-2022 11:29 PM

great story hope you got to the store in time and got the grease off your hands.
hope wolka didn't get cold.

carlys_guy

Karrot 07-03-2022 07:58 AM

:24:24

So...er..... Fat Bottomed Girls WON'T be riding today???? :confused:

Am I going to get away with the comment about Fat Bottoms?

Its too early to contemplate these things

K

Jimpink 08-03-2022 12:10 PM

Hugh is waiting and wanted to assure that he is not a corporate sell out! He puts the rubber on the landing strip every time! After all... He loves all things about House of Pink!
Most of his customers think of him as they use their purchases!
Amy and Wolka, you may be able to get a free demo! Remember...What happens in Berlin, stays in Berlin!

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=88402

Jimpink 08-03-2022 12:13 PM

Hey hey Amy this is getting crowded! My menacing RED nips aren't scaring anybody, more on the *BURP* contrary! we gotta fix that chain pronto! We... we... oh by my Hot Lenin, I think I'm gonna throw ooouuu... *BAAAAAAARFFF*. Ok, feel much better now, 100% refreshed. Why am I flashing my boobies?

Hurry up babe, we're moving on to the next objective be it by bike, by foot or by tank! well maybe we can just grab a taxi, all cars so far have seemed to be stopping in front of us, drivers smiling. Not sure if CIA, MI6 or what yet because I am (was) kinda shitfaced, but spies for sure! So yeah, I think I can stop a car if your BMX doesn't make it before we get engulfed by the crowd! Here, have this Jagermeister shot some kind randomer just selflessly handed me, it will keep you in the zone while you do your engineering on your ride.

Sexitron here we cum!

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=88403

Jimpink 20-07-2022 07:54 AM

Hey girls! Glad to see you finally made it to my Sexitron booth at the Adult Toy Expo. Let me get your picture...

https://i.ibb.co/QkNNPFm/Amy-Wolka-and-Hugh-1.jpg

Wait! Is that grease on your hand Amy? Please go wash your hands before handling my toys. Whats that?
Did you say chain grease? Hmmm. That sounds interesting! Well I have plenty of lubrication here on display.
It might work on chains but I can give you a demo later.

You both look fabulous and its nice to meet both of you! Amy, is that a rain coat? Good idea as you know there is a high probability of a storm cumming.
Wolka, I love those neck rings! I think they will fit me perfectly. You are both Yummy! Go and enjoy the show and check in later.

Jimpink 20-07-2022 08:00 AM

Uuuuh Привет Hugh, hiiii... nice to meet you *heart eyes and drooling* so you like my ringssss? are they the right caliber? *touches them playfully*

Glad we made it through all the line! not that I'm not used to lines but I can see why this booth is gathering so much attention, huhuuu! *winks retardedly at Hugh*

What is this advanced Western device you're holding, Amy? It says here that it goes in the bum! scary! I like scary, we shall use our kapital to purchase it, fear not for I will test it in order to assess its safety!

Oi oi if Amy uses this Double Sputnik-like contraption on me in combination with her soft and delicate hand movements she will NEED that raincoat on! You know, I discovered I can make rain happen if you know what I mean.

oh myyyyy this man is almost as hot as Lenin himself, he got me sold! What do you say, Amy? please buy this one, me likey. Your kapital is OUR kapital, right?

Well...er...yes we should use some sort of kapital as you say to purchase such an intriguingly penetrative device...mmmmm, penetration....

Only problem is my pockets are not only see through but also proper empty! See...

https://i.ibb.co/tpTprpg/Amy-and-the-dildos.jpg

We may have to...ahem...(looks suggestively at Hugh)...come to some sort of other arrangement? Not that I'm offering you up like some of of pimp promoting his girl, well, I sort of am...BUUUTTT...I want in on the action too! We need to take pictures too, Johnny Tempest is requesting them...

Can we also get a few of these colourful dildos as well? I like colours and I like dildos! I like you and I like Hugh! Woo!

Jimpink 20-07-2022 08:11 AM

Babe I trust you but be gentle please yeah?
"Don't you worry my little wannabe punky cute thing, me have the skills and I will make sure everything is all of the good, ya?"
Oh my I do love it when you hold my arm tight like that...just the right amount of force, I won't struggle...much...mmmm.

"I think you'll find all my devices are fully usable for anyone no matter the experience, the courage or the requirement for artificial lubrication, which I also have available. I can see you both love the bright and colourful, check my little pocket friend here!"

He's not wrong Wolky, I do like that one! Shall we get them both and Hugh's all important digits while we're at it? (Looks at Hugh knowing full well he heard every word of that)
"You heard my girl Mr Proprietor man! Digits. Er please?
But no kapital from our cute pockets, we call later ya? Promises."
(uses her not so subtle but definitely still retarded wink)

https://i.ibb.co/KqZRQWC/Amy-s-ready-UK-Edit.jpg

Jimpink 20-07-2022 08:14 AM

Nhyaaaah Amy this isn't fitting in?? Oh right, you're still in your sporty capitalistic garments! they are so tight on your skin that I forgot you were wearing anything at all. Looks like bodypaint! I remember being trained out in the woods in camouflage bodypaint. Sexy soviet days, my all-girl squad we all kept a pic of the hottest stud on Earth with us, Lenin. If only Hugh was bald! Guess noone is perfect.

Damn, I don't know if this will fit in. Hey Len... I mean Hugh, you said you had some lube? we have a few things to use it on, like a broken bicycle chain and err, other stuff. How can we ever repay you for your selfless help?

https://i.ibb.co/MCCVvjZ/Wolka-trying.jpg

Jimpink 23-07-2022 08:05 AM

Hi guys! I'm here to give you a quick update on where we're at, well still in Berlin for starters! That's all good though because Wolka can make fun things happen out of nothing. All she needs is a questionable wink or a splurge of Russian-Polish expletives for shit to get real. As long as there is alco-ma-hol and Wolka then I don't really care where we end up. Seriously just have fun, get drunk, kiss whoever you want, be whoever you want and don't judge others.

Whilst we find the next adventure, here's a little classic photo booth strip Wolka and I did recently whilst staggering from one bar to the next. These little retro booths are in all the hiptastic bits of über cool Berlin, and yeah got to document the trip somehow! Er....yeah!

https://i.ibb.co/v3qgd7B/Amy-Strip-B...-working-1.jpg

Karrot 23-07-2022 08:23 AM

Awesome! Love it! :tu

I may have to borrow that idea!

K

After Dark 23-07-2022 08:24 AM

Brilliant :tu

Adam&Emma 23-07-2022 09:10 AM

That is such a cool pic

Jimpink 15-08-2022 03:32 PM

So we've been staggering around Berlin's dive bars for aaaaaaages!
Lost count of my...hic...alco-ma-hol...intake. BBBBBBUURRP! Well...hic...er...we have to settle somewhere to let some of this soak in so I've ran into this proper shady, dirty, shitastic dump of a place mainly because there are bands playing. It's ropey inside and out so Wolka deems it necessary to act as unofficial bat bouncer just to make sure no gopniks decide to spoil the fun. I'm already at the bar getting the...hic...drinks in while she uses her powerful peripheral vision to scare of the tracksuits.

"Metal heads and cute girls only! Ooooi! You short cut and sides boy, you can't come in here with ya UNIQLO all over fashion choices! Blyat! Get get, off with you! See this beautiful big wooden batty? Think I can't swing for ya head? Feelin' lucky? Piiiisssh."

https://i.ibb.co/HYwTNJQ/wolka-bat.jpg

I think we're here for a while, the bands are pumping out some cranking riffs, the beer is shit, the toilets are filth and questionably functional and the floor is covered in broken glass. It's going to be a fun night ahead....

Adam&Emma 15-08-2022 04:25 PM

Brilliant JP and its so good to see you back :tu

Jimpink 02-10-2022 09:26 AM

Ok I've got us some cheap beer, who doesn't love cheap beer? Luckily being in Germany cheap beer is still damn good beer, they know how to make it over here. Wolka this place is awesome, the drum kit is set up already so soon the bands will start bashing our ears with hopefully something credible, well if it's loud, crunchy and sweaty then we can rock the shit out of it! Wooooo!

Nobody gives a crap in here, look there's an ashtray on the table, I mean has this place been stuck in 1997 since pre smoking ban or what? I fucking love it though, this is sort of place to have adventures in, doesn't matter who you are or where you're from.
Just. Have. Fun.

"You can't wear UNIQLO though, it's banned, my fashion rules, I can spot that naff naffity shit without reading the internal labelly taggy thing, you've seen my batty right?"

Ok no plain Janes or sensible Simons then, fine, I mean everyone deserves a chance to strip that bullshit off their chest and tear it up whilst banging around in the mosh pit of metalheads. But yes I've seen your bat and suspect where it may end up later so I'll play along with Wolky's house rules for now...

https://i.ibb.co/vwyH69x/Amy-table.jpg

Jimpink 07-01-2023 09:45 PM

The first band is on and fuelled by some necessary NYE stimulants (that's Class A drugs kids...) I feel the urge to storm the stage and bop bop away! Hardcore metal thrashy shit is the order of the day but being off my head it could be pretty much anything, a bit of English townie pop punk or maybe some experimental Scandinavian folk prog? I DON"T CARE BECAUSE I'M QUEEN OF THE FUCKING STAGE BITCHES! Yeah bring it on, mash those riffs you sweaty long haired duderama! Now...SCREEEEEEEEAAAMM! AAAYYAAHAYYYAIIIIEEEEEE!
Pump it. Pump it. Pump it. And POSE!

https://i.ibb.co/G3459DL/Wolka-Amy-metal-hands.jpg

YEAAHAHHAAA! That's my punky little stage crasching girlfriend! Whooop! I'd normally be up there with your sweet spandex cheeks but whilst you're in drug binge euphoria high times I'm casually mixing it with the German normies. In the so called mosch pit? This isn't mosching! It's a distance respect appreciation society crowd, sigh, I know the current pandemic requires sensible social decisions but I want to exchange boldly fluids with strangers! I thought there would be more spunk to it, yeah give me some spunk! SPUNK IT LIKE A SPUTNIK ON RE-ENTRY!
I'm gonna BURP in your face!

Adam&Emma 08-01-2023 08:11 AM

Im loving this story. Shes been gone ages JP you must be missing her terribly

Jimpink 08-01-2023 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 287067)
Im loving this story. Shes been gone ages JP you must be missing her terribly

Glad you're here to witness it! Think of it as a documented story told in real time like a flashback...because she's definitely standing round the corner from me right now.

Just for you, a further instalment...