UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   DS Doll Sweet. (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Introducing - Kaia (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14182)

rentell 27-09-2020 02:52 PM

Wonderful to see her going to such a good home.:)

Harem and Kaia could not of wished for better,looks like another "doll collector" is going to need a much larger patch soon !

Karrot 27-09-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rentell (Post 194028)
.....looks like another "doll collector" is going to need a much larger patch soon !

Well the numbers here are still as they were if truth be told. As Kaia arrives, so one of the others went on her way to a new and loving home. I'm sure that story will unfold on the forum in it's own due time

So still 6 girls here, and certainly no plans for any more....

K

Haremlover 27-09-2020 03:30 PM

Oh WOW!

She's really shown her wild side in coming to you. But I'll tell you a secret - I couldn't cope with her wildness. Really really much too hot for me to handle so am very delighted she's with you and not too troublesome.

This was very much to the brilliance and caring thoughts of Tommo and I had heard a rumour that RevoL was in the picture somewhere along the line. Thanks to all.

She appears to be a reincarnation of a pianist I know so hope that she'll keep your household well entertained.

Best wishes

Harem

Seth 27-09-2020 04:40 PM

She looks great, love the make up, it really suits her.

You lucky devil.

cyan 27-09-2020 09:19 PM

Adorable :)

stoney 27-09-2020 09:31 PM

Wow she looks amazing, but your girls always do.

carlys_guy 27-09-2020 09:36 PM

nice new girl karrot. i have a silly question what makes her a celebrity?

carlys_guy

Karrot 27-09-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoney (Post 194060)
Wow she looks amazing, but your girls always do.

You're Welcome to pop round for a cuppa and a fondle closer look :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlys_guy (Post 194061)
nice new girl karrot. I have a silly question what makes her a celebrity?

carlys_guy

I dont really want to wheel her past out, but her first photographer produced some exceptional shots of her and his other girls, posting them here and on other forums and social media platforms. So in that sense, she has some Celebrity value. Personally I do not intend to continue anything like that and her identity from that time will simply be part of her history. Kaia is here for her retirement from the general public eye, but I'm sure will continue to grace us with some photos from time to time

K

dollman2 27-09-2020 09:58 PM

oooo A luverly new lady at the patch :D

Congratz Karrot :tu:tu

ranger42 28-09-2020 12:29 AM

I did wonder if it might be this particular lady when I saw Harem's ad. She has changed her look somewhat, I like it. Looking forward to seeing more of Kaia on here.