UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Open Forum. (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Please welcome our new Staff Member (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12232)

Cyber Ted 08-06-2019 03:22 PM

Please welcome our new Staff Member

Some weeks ago we decided to create a new staff position for someone to specifically look after the Chinese Dolls forums, along with helping out in the day to day running of the site.

We deliberated for some time over this, in the end the decision was unanimous so we contacted the member and asked if he would like to give up some of his life :) spare time in helping with the forum.

I'm pleased to say that he foolishly :whistle: enthusiastically agreed and so without further ado I'd like to be the first to welcome Tommo10 to the site staff team.

Although not the longest serving member of the forum, Tommo10 has shown a friendly, informed and responsive approach throughout his time here, particularly within the sometimes confusing myriad of Chinese Dolls. We're happy he's chosen to join us and are sure he will make a great addition to the team here on UKLDF.

Coincidentally, there is a definite similarity between our seasoned and greatly respected administrator Samurai, and Tommo. Sam gets all the dolls and eventually moves them on, Tommo gets all the dolls...... :D :21

Tommo10 joins us as the moderator for the Chinese Doll forum and its sub-forums, he'll also be able to help out in the General and Help forums.

So please join me and :welcome your newest Moderator, Tommo10 :b

CT

algaeholics 08-06-2019 03:24 PM

Gratz Tommo, I wish you luck in retaining your sanity... :rolleyes: :D

Hinata 08-06-2019 03:45 PM

Noted - Congratulations Tommo10

mcsurfie 08-06-2019 03:51 PM

:b Tommo.
First order of business, can JY get their own subsection :D

McSurfie

shamus 08-06-2019 03:56 PM

congratulations matey :tu

absolutely well deserved... Next time I'm on the naughty step I now know where to send the plain brown envelope stuffed with used twenties :tu

Well done,

Shamus and the girls

:b:b:b

Matt gloss 08-06-2019 03:57 PM

:cool::tu :D

:cool:

Karrot 08-06-2019 04:02 PM

Nice one Tommo!! Good Luck :D :whistle::whistle::whistle:

K

Samurai 08-06-2019 04:22 PM

Congrats Tommo, now the first thing a new Mod needs to do is wash my car then after that, well we will get to that when your finnished :D

Welcome aboard, sit back and put your feet up, that's what i do.. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 154644)
congratulations matey :tu

absolutely well deserved... Next time I'm on the naughty step I now know where to send the plain brown envelope stuffed with used twenties :tu

Well done,

Shamus and the girls

:b:b:b

Err so can you explain to me why he get's twenties and i only get fivers :evil:

:whistle:

Samurai.. :tu

shamus 08-06-2019 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 154650)
Err so can you explain to me why he get's twenties and i only get fivers :evil:

Ah, yes, but, well.... If I give twenties to Tommo then he will give them straight to you as dolly vouchers anyway so all good :D :tu

mandos 08-06-2019 04:33 PM

Oh God no... :bitch

Tee-hee

Seriously though... Good to have you around Tommo buddy, congratulations with your promotion, and I would suspect a hefty pay rise. They say Moderatord get filthy rich by pretty much sitting on their butt and randomly pushing the «Delete» and «Ban» button. I guess we won’t be allowed to post photos of any girls with less than D cups from now on, that is ok.

:b