UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Theatre (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   A Christmas Emergency (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5502)

Krystal 13-12-2013 09:59 PM

A Christmas Emergency

A CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY

A Dovetail Production

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24484

Starring
in order of appearance

Krystal
Amber Jane
Mitsuki
Mandy
Coral
Amanda
Vicalyn
Jess
Cindy
Earl
Norris
Minni
Dawg

Thanks to Gibbmodoll for the use of his Amanda at Shobdon pictures.

Dedicated to the real heroes in the Nation's Air Ambulances
All photos and videos remain the copyright of their original creators.

Krystal 13-12-2013 11:33 PM

Oh Heck.

There is panic in the Tower at the moment.

Suki was on duty when we got a radio call saying we were to standby for an immediate Medical Emergency Situation.

The only problem is we have no room for any emergencies here right now as CT is helping Heather with some problems in the room we usually use for medical jobs, he says Heather will have to stay there until he's finished and then she'll will have to wait a while longer until she's 'cured'. :confused:
I'm not sure what it is he's doing 'cause he didn't have any needle and thread like he usually does. He had knives, little wooden sticks, brushes, powder, goooey gluey stuff and some really smelly liquids in bottles. Coral is in there giving him a hand. Amber was too but they had to send her out after she feinted when she saw CT stick a little sharp stick into Heather's nipple. :eek: Maybe he's giving her a piercing. Cool....

Actually that's not the only problem, our helicopter is not ready yet so we can't do anything with that, we have most of our new equipment here but without our helicopter there's not much we can do. Everyone is running around sorting out their duty kit just in case. Suki and I are on Radio watch today so we're just watching them all tripping over each other as they rush about. Actually I better go and sort my stuff just in case I'm needed too.

Amber is trying to find out more about the emergency right now.

Stay tuned and we'll let you know what happens.

Wulfie 14-12-2013 07:25 AM

Karrot 14-12-2013 10:19 AM

Oh my lord! sounds exciting! Good luck if you do get called out! :tu we know the DDF are a professional outfit :whistle:

Karrot

Krystal 14-12-2013 10:25 AM

Oh double heck.

We've had further instructions. We've to scramble the helicopter and get to a patient who needs transferring to a hospital urgently. Our helicopter is not ready yet so we've been told we've got to try and find one locally that we can use.

Amber and Mandy are making phone calls right now, we might have to hire one, maybe we should tell CT that we'll be using his credit card, Nah he's still too busy, we'll tell him later.

Coral has left CT to get on with it and is now getting all her medical gear together cause she'll have to go and look after the patient.

Stay tuned.

Krystal 14-12-2013 12:57 PM

OK Good News.

We've got a helicopter.

Mandy pulled some strings and got us the loan of the Cornwall Air Ambulance for this mission. We've got to be quick and get it back as fast as we can though.

It's much smaller than our TB101 so it will only have a crew of three, Mandy piloting, Amber co-pilot and Coral the medic.

I'm going to drive them out to the airfield now, so I gotta go.

We'll keep you all informed as soon as we can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wulfie (Post 52379)

It was a bit like that Mr Wulfie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 52384)
Oh my lord! sounds exciting! Good luck if you do get called out! :tu we know the DDF are a professional outfit :whistle:

Thank you Mr Karrot, we do our best. ;)

Krystal 14-12-2013 01:10 PM

Well we're on our way, we won't be long now.

I'm speaking to you on the 'hands free', I don't know why they call it that, I have to hold the little ear thing in place with one hand and hold the phone in the other, maybe it's because I have no hands on the steering wheel....

:eek: Enough of that I'll take over the phone. Amber here.

We're heading to the airport now, we've got the use of Helimed181 the Cornwall Air Ambulance, although we'll be using our own callsign once we get going.

We're not sure where we're going once we've got the helicopter yet or any details about the casualty, I expect we'll get those once we're on board the aircraft.

Oooh wait we're getting a radio message.

Mitsuki 14-12-2013 01:22 PM

>>Hello Delta One, this is Delta Zero over<<

>>Delta One, Send over<<

>>Delta Zero, You are to head direct to St Mawgan helipad 2, your flightplan has been filed with St Mawgan Control and will be loaded on the aircraft's GPS by the time you get there. Your casualty is an injured Teddy Babe, I say again an injured Teddy Babe, Expedite, acknowledge over.<<

>>Delta One, flight plan filed, Injured Teddy Babe, Expedite, Wilco Out<<

:eek:

We've got to get there quick, some poor Teddy Babe is hurt and needs help, step on it Krystal

Krystal 14-12-2013 02:38 PM

OK the Crew are at the helicopter now they are sorting out their kit and getting ready to start up, I better move the Car. :eek:

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24486

Krystal 14-12-2013 03:14 PM

We can listen in to Mandy talking to the Tower

>>St Mawgan Tower, Shepherd111, with information charlie, request startup<<

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24494

>>Shepherd111, startup approved, temperature 11<<
IT'S NOISY NOW THEY'VE STARTED UP, WE CAN LISTEN TO THE RADIO AS THEY TAKE OFF.

>>St Mawgan Tower, Shepherd111, request immediate departure from helipad 2, departure to the East <<

>>Shepherd111, Cleared for take off from helipad 2, departure to the East, caution departing airbus, report when altitude 1000 ft, qnh1017<<

>>Clear take off, report when altitude 1000 ft, qnh1017, Shepherd111<<

>>Speedbird123 hold position due departing helimed<<

>>holding, Speedbird123<<

OOOH HERE THEY GO.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24488

dollman2 14-12-2013 03:43 PM

:o i hope the injured babe will be ok:tu

Amber Jane 14-12-2013 04:07 PM

In the cockpit.

That's us at 1000ft Amber, make the call. I have control.

You have control.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24491

>>St Mawgan Tower, Shepherd111, altitude 1000ft<<

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24494

>>Shepherd111, you are leaving my airspace, Tune Ted's Tower on 134 decimal 5, resume own navigation<<

>>Teds Tower on 134 decimal 5, bye bye, Shepherd111<<

I'm gonna call Suki, I wonder if she has any more info for us

>>Ted's Tower this is Shepherd111, with you at altitude 1000ft, heading 090, three miles East of St Mawgan<<

>>Shepherd111 climb to and maintain altitude 2000ft, continue own navigation, qnh 1017<<

>>Climb to and maintain altitude 2000ft, qnh 1017, Shepherd111<<

>>Shepherd111 this is Ted's Tower your Landing Zone is a back garden at the co-ordinates in your GPS, ground services are awaiting your approach, report when in sight of LZ<<

>>Roger, Shepherd111<<

Hey, there it is, just over to the left a little.

I see it, tell control.

>>Ted's Tower, Shepherd111, We have the LZ in sight<<

>>Shepherd111, Cleared to land, caution trees and telegraph lines<<

>>Clear Land, roger Shepherd111<<

OK it looks tight but fairly strightforward, I'll approach upwind over the brown field and then swing it round to fit in the garden, both of you keep an eye out for anyone coming out of the house please.

Roger

Roger

>>Ted's Tower this is Shepherd111, we have landed, Amber and Coral are away to see to the patient. Can you clear us direct in to Treliske?<<

>>Shepherd111 roger, standby<<

To be continued.

Krystal 14-12-2013 05:30 PM

The pictures should be visible on both pages now, someone did an oopsy and forgot to change the visibility of the album. :wall All I will say is that it wasn't me. :no: Maybe if he spent less time sticking things into Heather he would have more time to get it right. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by dollman2 (Post 52409)
:o i hope the injured babe will be ok:tu

We hope so too Mr Dollman, the girls will do their best. :tu

Dongo 14-12-2013 07:17 PM

This is all gripping stuff.....in fact Krystal can grip me any time!!;);)

Fay 14-12-2013 08:03 PM

It sounds exciting. We don't get anything like this going on round our way.

Love & hugs,
Fay

revoL annaerB 14-12-2013 10:52 PM

Gawd, I hope things work out well for them, nothing worse than a teddybabe in distress:(

If anyone can, the DDF can....go girls:tu

Amber Jane 15-12-2013 02:12 PM

In the cockpit

OK Mandy our patient is on board and I've checked externally, we're clear, lets go.

Right I'll do the preflight, give Suki a call and ask if we're clear for Treliske at Truro yet.

>>Ted's Tower this is Shepherd111, 1 casualty on board, ready for departure, are we cleared into Treliske yet?<<

>>Shepherd111 Clear take off, Treliske are unable to take the casualty, make your way to Derriford at Plymouth, we'll sort out arrangements while you're en-route<<

>>Clear take off, Derriford, roger, Shepherd111<<

So, Plymouth it is then, how's our patient Coral?

She's not in a good way, this little Teddy Babe needs to get to a hospital as quickly as possible.

Roger that, here we go.

Amber Jane 15-12-2013 02:37 PM

In the Cockpit

OK Amber we're about 5 minutes away from Plymouth call the Tower and confirm we're clear to land and that they're ready for the patient.

>>Ted's Tower this is Shepherd111, 2000 ft, heading 040, 7 miles South West of Plymouth, do we have clearance from Derriford yet?<<

>>Shepherd111, Derriford are also full, divert now to the Royal Devon and Exeter, standby for further instructions<<

>>Royal Devon and Exeter, standingby, Shepherd111<<

Right Amber sort us out a course and ETA for Exeter.

Wilco

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24549

Mandy 15-12-2013 02:54 PM

In the Cockpit

>>Ted's Tower this is Shepherd111, we're ten minutes out of Exeter, are they ready for us.<<

>>Shepherd111 standby, we're on the landline to them at the moment<<

>>Roger, Shepherd111<<

>>Shepherd111 the Devon and Exeter can't take your patient either, we'll get onto Bath or Bristol, climb to and maintain altitude 3000ft, turn right to heading 010, report when steady.<<

>>Climb to and maintain altitude 3000 ft, heading 010, roger, Shepherd111<<

Unintelligible comments from within the cockpit

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24489

Mitsuki 15-12-2013 03:19 PM

Ted's Tower control room.

>>Shepherd111 this is Ted's Tower, we have a problem, both Bath and Bristol are full too, they cannot accept a Teddy Babe at this time. Say your endurance, we will have to find an option up-country.<<

>>We have about another 1 and a half hours fuel at current course and altitude, we'll need to refuel before being able to return now, Shepherd111<<

>>Shepherd111 Maintain your current Course and Altitude we'll sort out refueling for you, Standby<<

>>Roger, Shepherd111<<

Krystal can you get on the phone to all the midlands hospitals while I call Amanda at Shobdon and see if they can provide refueling facilities for the girls?

OK I'll start calling round the ones we haven't tried yet.

To be continued

Krystal 15-12-2013 03:34 PM

Ted's Tower control room

This is getting crazy, all the hospitals are full, none that we've tried can take the little injured Teddy Babe. :(

The only good news is that Suki has been in touch with Amanda at Shobdon and we can get the girls in there for fuel while we sort something out.

This is serious I better go wake Vicalyn and tell CT what's going on, maybe they can think of something. :confused:

Mitsuki 15-12-2013 03:41 PM

Ted's Tower control room

>>Shepherd111 this is Ted's Tower we've arranged refueling facilities for you at Shobdon, contact Shobdon Control on 125 decimal 5, good luck<<

>>Shobdon Control on 125 decimal 5, bye bye, Shepherd111<<

Right we need to sort something out for them quick, it'll be getting dark soon.

CT and Vicalyn are on there way up here now.

dollman2 15-12-2013 03:59 PM

:eek: no hospitals:mad: typical Nhs.

Take her to a private facility.:tu

Amber Jane 15-12-2013 04:01 PM

Inside the cockpit

Changing frequency to 125.5 I'll give Amanda a call at Shobdon

>>Shobdon Control, Shepherd111<<

>>Shepherd111, Shobdon Control, pass your message<<

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...pictureid=8254

>>Shepherd111 is a helimed EC135, 4 on board, 1 is a medical emergency, 10 miles North of Bristol at 3000 ft, heading 010, request joining instructions, Shepherd111<<

>>Shepherd111 Descend to altitude 2000 ft, turn left to heading 285, cleared direct approach to the helipad, report airfield in site<<

>>Descend to altitude 2000, turn left to heading 285, roger, Shepherd111<<

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24549

Oh well at least we won't run out of fuel

How's the patient Coral?

Not good, we really need to get her to proper medical facilities as soon as possible.

Krystal 15-12-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dollman2 (Post 52517)
:eek: no hospitals:mad: typical Nhs.

Take her to a private facility.:tu

We've been trying all the local hospitals Mr Dollman and they're all full. :eek: There's no room anywhere.

CT and Vicalyn have just arrived so we're going to have a meeting and see what we can sort out.

Amber Jane 15-12-2013 04:21 PM

In the cockpit.

The airfield should be over there somewhere it's not easy to see.

No worries, I can see it now, make the call Amber

>>Shobdon Control, Shepherd111 has the airfield in sight<<

>>Shepherd111, cleared straight in approach to helipad, wind 10 at 175, qnh 1014, report finals<<

>>Straight in to helipad, qnh 1014, report finals, Shepherd111<<

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...pictureid=8183

>>Finals to land, Shepherd111<<

>>Shepherd111 Cleared to land, the fuel truck is on its way to the helipad<<

>>Clear land, Shepherd111<<

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24490

To be continued

Fay 15-12-2013 04:54 PM

Oh my! I do hope you can find somewhere to take the poor Teddy Babe or who knows what might happen to her. :(

We're all keeping our fingers crossed here.

Love & hugs,
Fay

Halfstep 15-12-2013 05:39 PM

Coincidence?

1. This is A Christmas Emergency.
  2. The angels girls are in a vehicle with the callsign Shepherd.
  3. All the inns hospitals are full.
Might it be appropriate to start looking out for a stable containing a manger? :)

Cyber Ted 15-12-2013 05:45 PM

;)

You'll just have to wait and see. :)

CT

Krystal 15-12-2013 06:00 PM

Ted's Tower control room

So let me get this straight, the girls have picked up the hurt little Teddy Babe but can't get her into any hospital and are now on the ground at Shobdon with Amanda where they're refueling the helicopter.

Yes CT that's about the size of it, plus we have tried all the hospitals in that area too and they're all full also.

OK so we need to get her to a Doctor and suitable establishment as soon as possible, any ideas?

Nope

No......

What about Dr Karrot, he can fix Teddy Babes has anyone called him?

Oooh that's a great idea Vicalyn, we'll see if he can help the little Teddy Babe. CT will have to phone him.

One phone call later.....

OK that's sorted Dr Karrot and his girls will see to the Teddy Babe, we just need to get her to him. He gave me some directions but we don't have the exact co-ordinates. We'll set the girls heading off in the right direction and then we'll sort out the final location for them once they are in the air.

I'll phone Amanda and ask her to pass on the instructions.

Great lets get it done as quickly as possible the poor girl has been in the helicopter for ages now.

Amber Jane 15-12-2013 06:33 PM

In the, now dark, cockpit.

We're now fully fueled again Mandy. Have they found a hospital yet?

Not that I know of, I'll give Amanda a call.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...pictureid=8190

>>Shepherd111, pass your message<<

>>We're now fully fueled and ready to go, any developments yet, Shepherd111<<

>>Shepherd111 I've had flight instructions for you are you ready to receive them?<<

>>Affirm, Shepherd111<<

>>Shepherd111 you are cleared direct from Shobdon Helipad to the Patch, at Altitude 3000 ft, squawk 4505, further instructions will be sent en-route<<

>>Cleared direct from helipad to the patch, altitude 3000 ft, squawk 4505, further instructions en-route, Shepherd111<<

>>Correct, report when ready for departure<<

>>Roger, Shepherd111<<

>>Shobdon Control, Shepherd111 with information delta, ready for departure.<<

>>Shepherd111 Cleared for Take Off direct from helipad, departure to the North, ground winds 09 at 175, good luck<<

>>Clear takeoff from helipad, roger, thankyou, Shepherd111<<

Is your patient OK Coral?

Yes but we need to get there really quick, she keeps dropping in and out of consciousness.

OK here we go again.

Krystal 15-12-2013 06:42 PM

Ted's Tower control room

OK we've sent them the co-ordinates but they're not very exact. It's dark now and they'll have trouble finding the right place to land.

Well the folks at the patch could put something out for them to help guide them in I suppose.

What like a light or a fire or something.

Yes, or they could fire a big flare up into the sky they'll see that from miles away.

Ooooh that's a good idea, we'll ring them and ask them to do that.

Another phone call later.....

Right that's that arranged, Cindy will fire a great big flare up into the air, they have one which will last for ages.

That's handy.

OK I'll call Amanda and ask her to pass on the new instructions.

Amber Jane 15-12-2013 06:55 PM

In the Cockpit

Ooooh it's dark out there.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24548

Yes, but this aircraft is equipped to fly in all conditions so we'll be fine. Give Amanda a call and ask if we have any new instructions yet.

OK

>>Shobdon Control, Shepherd111 we are at altitude 3000 ft heading 015, ten miles West of Leeds have we any news yet?<<

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...pictureid=8190

>>Shepherd111 Maintain your current altitude and heading, be on the lookout for a large flare which will be fired into the air from the Patch, you are then cleared to home in on the flare and land at your discretion.<<

>>Roger, Shepherd111<<

How's she doing Coral?

She's still slipping in and out of consciousness, we need to get her to the Doctor quickly or we may lose her.

OK watch for that flare everyone.

Amber Jane 15-12-2013 07:19 PM

In the Cockpit

Keep scanning everyone, we'll be close enough to see it soon.

There it is, just off to your right Mandy on the horizon.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24654

Seen

OK just follow the flare.

Karrot 15-12-2013 07:19 PM

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24657

Mandy 15-12-2013 07:57 PM

In the cockpit

We're almost at the flare, look around see if you can spot anyone waving.

Down there Mandy, there are three little Hairy folks jumping up and down and waving.

Seen. That space is not big enough I'm afraid. Start looking for a field or something close by. How is she doing Coral?

Not Good, If we can't land directly at the Patch they'll need an equipped ambulance to transport her in case she loses consciousness again.

OK, Amber call Amanda and pass that on, ask her to call the Tower and get them to phone that information through to the Patch.

Wilco, look there's a sports field just over there.

Good, got it, that will do. We can fire up a flare to guide their ambulance in once we've landed.

>>Shepherd111, Shobdon Control pass your message<<

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...pictureid=8189

>>We are at the Patch but there is no suitable Landing Site nearby, we are diverting to a Local Sports Field, They will need an Ambulance to transfer the patient, we will fire a flare to guide the ambulance on to our position, Shepherd111<<

>>Shobdon Control, roger I'll pass that info on<<

Here we go, keep a look out for any obstructions.

Mandy 15-12-2013 08:04 PM

On the ground near the Patch

Amber go and fire the Flare and check to see that the gate over there is open so that the Ambulance can get in.

Righto

WOOOOOSHHHHHHH

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24653

That's it, just a case of waiting for the Ambulance now, I'll start planning our return flight, they'll be wondering where their Air Ambulance is. It's getting light, at least our return will be in daylight. :eek:

Karrot 15-12-2013 08:06 PM

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24669

revoL annaerB 15-12-2013 08:14 PM

A call came through to the Manor, Dawg answered it.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24662

Messages were passed around and revoL was brought up to speed on the situation Further

North.

Dawg was sent off to find suitable transport for the journey to the Patch

He found a rusty heap that could loosely be described as a 'van'.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24664

He arrived back at the Manor and parked at the front.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24665

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24663

Everyone hot-footed it to the van with Viki doing something strange under the bonnet.

Then they set off.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24666

Deeper they went into the Further North but time was ticking way too fast.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24667

Viki told Dawg to press the button marked 'GO'

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24668

Karrot 15-12-2013 08:19 PM

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24678

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24677

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24676

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24675

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24674

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24673

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24672

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ictureid=24671