UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Help forum (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   TPE repair help (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=7151)

wingham 14-01-2015 08:32 PM

TPE repair help

Hi does anyone know how i can repair a tear in my TPE Macy Doll. Cheers :tu

Cyber Ted 14-01-2015 08:38 PM

In answer to your question about acquiring silpoxy in the UK.

I get mine from here, Bentley Advanced Materials. :tu

They are quite quick but the postage charges are not cheap.

CT

wingham 14-01-2015 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyber Ted (Post 75129)

CT

Thank You. Is it easy to apply and is it any good please? Thanks again :tu

wingham 14-01-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyber Ted (Post 75129)

CT

Just checked advert and it says it isnt safe with skin is this true or is there an alternative please? Cheers :tu

Karrot 14-01-2015 08:55 PM

Are you repairing yourself?? :D

Also Silpoxy is no good for TPE, just in case you were thinking that way.

Karrot

Cyber Ted 14-01-2015 09:05 PM

As Karrot says, silpoxy is no use whatsoever for TPE, it's only useful for gluing silicone.

Silpoxy is what Abyss (Real Doll, BoyToys etc.) supply in their doll repairkits. It's used widely in doll repairs.

Some folks are allergic to silicones so the COSHH regs probably require Bentley to say that on their materials.

CT

wingham 14-01-2015 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 75134)
Are you repairing yourself?? :D

Also Silpoxy is no good for TPE, just in case you were thinking that way.

Karrot

Yes i am trying to repair her myself or if anyone can do it i will pay them. Its The macy doll i purchased of these forums which is TPE. The insert looked to small for me to enter so i used a cucumber (like an idiot) which was basically my size and put a condom on it and lub to see if it could enter the insert. When i tried it caused a small 5mm tear and i am thinking how i can repair it. Any ideas please? :tu If it cannot it will have to be the binmen for my Macy Doll because i will not be able to use it plus having spent £550 on doll plus over £200 on clothes,hats,boots for her since i got her just over a week ago it could turn out to be a costly mistake. Any ideas please before i will be disposing of her? Cheers

Haremlover 14-01-2015 10:48 PM

Oh no this is terrible. Deep commiserations.

First - as the thread is labelled Silpoxy - I have used Permaflex flowable silicone for windshield repairs successfully and it's excellent on silicone.

For TPE I wonder about getting a sample of TPE material and cutting it up into very small pieces and inserting into a glue gun, using a stick of conventional glue to force it through.

On discussions about TPE repairs on TDF heat from a hair drier has been suggested but in the delicate region you're dealing with, out of the question I'd think.

Some TPE glue from WM might be the answer. Stef can supply it and probably has it in stock. www.asiandolls.fr

From memory however, your lass is quite photogenic so even if a total loss for sex, she's going to be still of artistic value for someone so don't throw her out in disgust.

Best wishes

Harem

wingham 14-01-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haremlover (Post 75141)
Oh no this is terrible. Deep commiserations.

First - as the thread is labelled Silpoxy - I have used Permaflex flowable silicone for windshield repairs successfully and it's excellent on silicone.

For TPE I wonder about getting a sample of TPE material and cutting it up into very small pieces and inserting into a glue gun, using a stick of conventional glue to force it through.

On discussions about TPE repairs on TDF heat from a hair drier has been suggested but in the delicate region you're dealing with, out of the question I'd think.

Some TPE glue from WM might be the answer. Stef can supply it and probably has it in stock. www.asiandolls.fr

From memory however, your lass is quite photogenic so even if a total loss for sex, she's going to be still of artistic value for someone so don't throw her out in disgust.

Best wishes

Harem

Thank you for replying Harem i will try Stef. The damage on my Macy isnt even that bad but i dont want the tear to get any bigger i will post a picture tomorrow of it. Regards Wingham

Haremlover 14-01-2015 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingham (Post 75142)
Thank you for replying Harem i will try Stef. The damage on my Macy isnt even that bad but i dont want the tear to get any bigger i will post a picture tomorrow of it. Regards Wingham

You're welcome

Looking again - is it just the insert that's damaged?

Buying another insert won't be a fortune. Samurai might even have two or three or . . . .

Best wishes

Harem