UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Sold items, (Sub forum). (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   162cm Sino-doll with S31 head ***SOLD*** (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15106)

RoseDoll 25-03-2021 02:57 PM

162cm Sino-doll with S31 head ***SOLD***

9 Attachment(s)
Hi all, I've decided to sell my Sino-doll as she's almost the same size as me and I simply can't lift her!
She's still a virgin and has only been displayed in an upright sitting position as part of my doll collection.
Please note she is for collection only (from Worcestershire area) and comes home in her original box.

Features:
  • S31 head
  • E-cup
  • 162cm
  • 37kg
  • Normal skin tone
  • Medium size light pink nipples
  • Purple mechanical eyes
  • Shrugging shoulders
  • Heat and sound functions
  • Fixed vagina
  • Finger wires
  • Non-standing feet

What she comes with:
  • 4 wigs (gray one might be a bit tangled)
  • Hair brush and comb
  • Rose scented baby powder and large powder brush
  • Pre-glued false nails (for fingers, none for toes)
  • Spare lashes
  • Sterling silver and Swarovski crystal 'S' pendant (I called her snow)
  • Removable tongue
  • USB heating insert and cleaning syringe for vagina
  • Various clothes (may or may not fit)
  • Anne summers bondage kit
  • Collar with chain
  • Both cables for heat and sound function (will need a converter for them to fit UK plugs)
  • Repair kit from Sino
  • Test report from factory for the electrical parts (last page is missing)

Things you should know:
I ordered her from The-Doll-House UK and recieved her at the beginning of March 2020. Straight out of the box I noticed some manufacturing imperfections such as a puncture on her right arm, some faint white marks on her chest and the wires in her hand were set quite close to the surface so as soon as it was moved the wire poked through the skin. However she does come with the repair kit so the finger poke and arm puncture can be closed up. Despite her sitting position for some reason her breasts have deflated somewhat, but according to youtube tutorials this can be fixed with a needle syringe. I can't figure out the sound function, it's advertised as voice activated but could only get it to work with motion of the head?? And I never had time to try the heating aspect so I honestly don't know if or how well it works. Other than that she will come without finger or toenails as that's how I ordered her from Sino (too scratchy for my liking).

In my opinion her imperfections are fixable and not too major so her price is 1500 (I originally paid just under 2500).
I have tried my best to show all her features and imperfections in the photos so please have a good look for a better understanding of what you'll get. You can DM me with any questions you may have!

Kind regards
RoseDoll

RoseDoll 10-05-2021 01:12 PM

I'm putting her down to 1200 as I need her to sell so that I have money for university.

RoseDoll 05-06-2021 07:53 AM

If you're interested in her but want her cheaper send me a private message with your offer!

RoseDoll 14-07-2021 11:03 AM

Anyone interested for 950?

hillhere 22-07-2021 04:12 PM

Message sent

RoseDoll 22-07-2021 04:40 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Some pics of her dressed and wigged :)

RoseDoll 28-09-2021 01:40 PM

550?

MrFlibble 09-10-2021 03:57 PM

This doll has now sold.

I know because she is sitting on my bed at this very moment :whistle:

algaeholics 09-10-2021 03:58 PM

:rolleyes: I trust there will be evidence?

Tommo10 09-10-2021 03:59 PM

Thanks for the update and congrats :tu