UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Dolls in General Forum. (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Which Manufacturers do the 'Uterus Style Vagina'? (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16022)

MrFlibble 12-10-2021 07:53 PM

Which Manufacturers do the 'Uterus Style Vagina'?

Howdy everyone,

I know JY Doll do the 'Uterus Style Vagina', just curious to know if any other manufacturers do it?

Cheers,

Mr Flibble

psion satori 12-10-2021 08:08 PM

I have no idea Mr. Flibble.

But it looks like a pain in the ass to clean? Am I missing something?

Image from CloudClimax:
https://i.ibb.co/vcCJLrm/uterus.png

Psion

MrFlibble 12-10-2021 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psion satori (Post 237748)
I have no idea Mr. Flibble.

But it looks like a pain in the ass to clean? Am I missing something?

Aye, it might be a pain in the arse to clean, I hadn't thought of that. But never mind, I don't mind the old scampi fries ;)

It was looking at that JY in 'Harleyhahn's Greatest Girls' thread that made me remember something that PDutus wrote over on TDF in a thread entitled 'Best Feeling Pussy and Asshole?'

"The JY "uterus style" vagina is very nice. I went for this option when I ordered my JY175 Sophie. Feels very realistic and I swear that if it were self-lubricating you'd be hard pushed to distinguish it from the real thing." - PDutus (Doll Patriarch)

@ PD, hope you don't mind me quoting you :tu (PS I'm sure I've seen your quote elsewhere.)

PDutus 12-10-2021 09:38 PM

Hi Mr F :)

Not at all - saved me from repeating myself here.

It's actually not too bad to clean, but the feel is something else. All my JYs have it, although the two who have become the regular bed companions are the 166, especially as Helga, and Monique, my 165SR.

I am not aware of any other manufacturers offering anything similar, although if you order a Jinsan girl through lovedolls.com (the guys who work directly with the factory(s)), you can customise her to the nth degree, including the vaginal and anal interior textures.

But the standard Jinsan interior is not a patch on the JY uterus one, in my humble opinion.

Monique is "missionary optimised" with a vengeance, with very forward placement of both entry points, so much so that when she's lying on her back, access to the rear... "What's that Monique? Too much information. I'm sorry, hun. Okay, okay, I'll make it up to you: we'll look on Amazon tomorrow."

Matt35uk 12-10-2021 11:06 PM

Okay I've obviously missed this one but... uterus?!? Can you get them with spleens too? :confused:

PDutus 13-10-2021 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt35uk (Post 237765)
Okay I've obviously missed this one but... uterus?!? Can you get them with spleens too? :confused:

Iíve always thought it was a bit of a silly name for it. Maybe the Chinese word JY use, whatever that is, can be translated in more than one way?

Dollscience 13-10-2021 03:41 PM

You can't have enough nodules, twists, turns up inside a tpe loove lane. I fondly remember the first loove sleeve I ever owned it had pearls embedded just under the surface on two sides. I felt like I'd paralysed myself each time I used it I'd fall off the sofa and lie there for a half hour in the recovery position. :)

PDutus 13-10-2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dollscience (Post 237819)
You can't have enough nodules, twists, turns up inside a tpe loove lane. I fondly remember the first loove sleeve I ever owned it had pearls embedded just under the surface on two sides. I felt like I'd paralysed myself each time I used it I'd fall off the sofa and lie there for a half hour in the recovery position. :)

:21:21:24:24

Yes, there may be more twists, turns and nodules in some of the than Mother Nature intended, but isn't heightened sensation one of the names of the game?

(Said very quietly in case I am forced to go on Amazon again...)

Dollscience 13-10-2021 04:13 PM

^It definitely is one of the names of the game what's life without a bit of pleasure!

phelpsandy9 13-10-2021 04:14 PM

AFAIK, JY are the only who offer this currently although stand to be corrected.