UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Awards Forum (chkd 18/4) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Gold star nomination (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17366)

Adam&Emma 19-09-2022 03:05 PM

Gold star nomination

I would very much like to see psion be upgraded from silver to gold. If it wasnt for him we may not have had such an amazing venue for the meet which he arranged and paid for.
But on a more personal level its for what he did for me this weekend. I thought i was gonna have a quiet time in the corner with Emma in her wedding dress whilst everyone else did their thing. Psion dedicated a huge chunk of the day to making things so special for me. Taking a ton of photos of me and Emma which we all know will be fantastic. Then secretly with lulu arranging a beautiful cake and champagne. Im not used to people being so nice to me and i couldnt hide the fact that i had to fight back the tears at one point. So thank you my friend

algaeholics 19-09-2022 03:09 PM

Honestly, I think we all deserve gold stars for making it such a great weekend!

I have no qualms whatsoever about pricking Mr Psion again...

Lulu1971 19-09-2022 03:16 PM

Agreed - Psion definitely deserves a gold star for visiting the venue last year and arranging this amazing weekend for us all. Also for putting in so much time and effort into making Adam and Emma's day special with all the photography and making plans for the cake with me - arranging that was so much fun. And on a side note, he brought some lovely presents for Rachel (she's wearing her necklace). An all round lovely, generous bloke who I'm very proud to call a friend :D

Karrot 19-09-2022 03:18 PM

I can wholeheartedly give a Forth to this!

K

Muninn 19-09-2022 03:28 PM

It's an "aye" from us!

Adam&Emma 19-09-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by algaeholics (Post 276342)

I have no qualms whatsoever about pricking Mr Psion again...

I hope to god thats a typo :21

shamus 19-09-2022 03:44 PM

Late to the party today but fifth'd from me.

Why I thought his star was Platinum already I don't know!

Anyway, adding to the above, when Katy wanted to retire from her modelling career Psion let her come to stay in the Shire. He drove down with her, didn't want any money, just wanted her to have a great, loving, secure home amongst other girls just like her for the rest of her days. So, if anyone else also thinks that he should be a Platinum star shout up otherwise he has mine and all my girls full backing for gold :tu

Shamus.

Tommo10 19-09-2022 04:29 PM

The Stars are kept in a Safe, in Sam's back bedroom..:rolleyes:

Sam, Make sure you find Psion a big one...:tu

Samurai 19-09-2022 04:32 PM

Aye he will be getting a big one allright ! :D

Just need to find one..:confused:

Leave it with me..

:wtf

Adam&Emma 19-09-2022 04:35 PM

Cheers Sam :tu