UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Love doll UK (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Current Waiting Times (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15197)

YukiAmelia95 13-04-2021 06:45 PM

Current Waiting Times

Hey, I'm new to all the doll things, I scoured a few threads before I decided which vendor to buy from. I chose lovedolls.com in the end and have my order saved. I ordered this on 28/03/2021 and was just wondering what the estimated time it would take for them to make it before they ship?

I've seen people saying they got updates on where their doll is on the line whilst being made, but I've only had the initial order confirmation email.

I chose one that hade the same head and body, but I customised what eyes and that it had. Would that make the manufacturing time longer?

The doll I ordered was an SE Doll, if that helps at all.

Thanks,
Amelia

algaeholics 13-04-2021 07:39 PM

:welcome Ameila!!

The eyes won't make any significant difference to manufacture time.

Can't really comment much on lead time. I'd say ~4 - 8 weeks.

HTH

Cabbage 13-04-2021 08:00 PM

Four to eight is reasonable.

I noticed with my girl, i got my confirmation and regarding the status of my order... not much happened for a while. Then a few weeks in i got 'proof' that she had been made, couple of weeks later she was here so, i think the exciting stuff happens 'later' in your waiting period.

Tommo10 13-04-2021 09:15 PM

Hi Amelia,

Welcome to the forum. :welcome

Personally I would be in contact with Lovedolls.com, just to firstly confirm everything is okay with your order and when they anticipate you getting your factory photos of your doll once it's been made, 16 months ago there were production times of just over a week - order to factory photos, reading their website that is what they are still claiming, I doubt they have updated their website recently. I would expect times to be a little longer at the present time, however they claim to have a dedicated team out there in China to speed things along, I would be contacting them to see what is happening.

Have you had no contact from them at all since the first confirmation email ? Was that computer generated or directly from a member of their team?

shamus 13-04-2021 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YukiAmelia95 (Post 215716)
Hey, I'm new to all the doll things, I scoured a few threads before I decided which vendor to buy from. I chose lovedolls.com in the end and have my order saved. I ordered this on 28/03/2021 and was just wondering what the estimated time it would take for them to make it before they ship?

I've seen people saying they got updates on where their doll is on the line whilst being made, but I've only had the initial order confirmation email.

I chose one that hade the same head and body, but I customised what eyes and that it had. Would that make the manufacturing time longer?

The doll I ordered was an SE Doll, if that helps at all.

Thanks,
Amelia

Hi Amelia,

I know Adam who owns Lovedolls.com and he's a sound guy. This vendor is actually in offices in the main Jinsan building.

I could be wrong but I believe that SE dolls whilst part of the Jinsan family are made at a different site. If that is that case Adam will still be all over it like a rash and if anything goes wrong he is just accross the hall from the head of Jinsan.

As Tommo says above it doesn't hurt to stay in contact but just wanted to give you that warm and fuzzy that they are one of the good guys.

I think that there has recently been another Chinese holiday and that always slows things a bit.

Which SE did you go for? Personally I would love to give Alita a home. Was that who you went for?

Looking forwards to seeing your first pics. Sure that it won't be too long.

All the best,

Shamus.

Koni 14-04-2021 06:05 AM

Hi Amelia and :welcome to the forum.

I'm 10 days behind you with a WM order via CloudClimax. Will hopefully see you post more updates of the progress.

Lulu1971 14-04-2021 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koni (Post 215757)
Hi Amelia and :welcome to the forum.

I'm 10 days behind you with a WM order via CloudClimax. Will hopefully see you post more updates of the progress.

I ordered a WM doll from Cloud Climax too, on 26 March, eagerly awaiting an update and factory photos at the moment.

Koni 14-04-2021 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu1971 (Post 215758)
I ordered a WM doll from Cloud Climax too, on 26 March, eagerly awaiting an update and factory photos at the moment.

Look forward to seeing updates from you also Lulu :tu

YukiAmelia95 14-04-2021 02:31 PM

I think the e-mail I received was an order confirmation one. I read in it that if I had any questions I should reply to the e-mail or contact their e-mail address.
I decided to reply to the e-mail just to see if I get a response. :)

I decided on the Amiya SE Doll. I've always loved Asian beauty and since I won't be able to ever be with another person I decided to get a doll instead :)

DeleteK?arlos 14-04-2021 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YukiAmelia95 (Post 215777)
since I won't be able to ever be with another person I decided to get a doll instead :)

Umm

Wow

Okay, that's one hell of a statement to throw out there, but it doesn't feel right to leave it hanging. Care to elaborate? No pressure, of course