View Single Post
Old 24-09-2011, 08:03 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to PinkLady
Talking Ulyana Arrived, Karina to follow.....

Hi Guy's Gal's and Gal's.
At long last Ulyana has arrived after several setbacks over the months and is now well settled in her new home in Wales. It's been a very long time coming but it's certainly been worth the wait, Oleg & Irina are certainly artists.

Unfortunately Karina was not able to fly in with Ulyana after all due to a slight hitch back in Vladivostok but will soon be joining us in the UK in the next few weeks so Kharn is getting very excited. As you all probably know, there are congratulations afforded to Oleg and Irina on the birth of their baby daughter "Sofia" so Oleg will be putting work aside for a week or so to give Irina a bit of a well deserved rest.

Ulyana arrived safe and sound on the 19th Sept. and was through customs in a jiffy and with all taxes etc. paid was delivered to the door by carriers the on 21st.
She is fabulous and I can't wait to get some pics of her for you all to enjoy. Alas, this may have to wait a few days due to work pressures but I'm sure you will understand.

If any one wants to know more details about importing from Russia then please pm me I can give you carrier details and cost involved etc.

Thanks to all on the forum for the help in making my mind up to which doll to settle for, she is so real.
For now Guy's & Gal's............
Pinky