Thread: The new friend
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Thanks folks for your kind comments, a couple of folks at the Meet didn't get it and had frowns. There was no theme for this years Meet and Pagans kit was something I'd seen on a cosplay site and fancied a crack at. Two yards of funfur, Primark tights turned inside out , old shoes and dogfood cow hooves + glue gun.

Cyber Ted -
Quote:
those eyes
Just had to be, missed my Vamp TB a lot, same as Juliet but..........

Karrot -
Quote:
Nicely done Mr W, I did wonder how you would present these.
So did I after being sober at the Meet , away with the fairies a bit due to the meds but after proper home brewed tea and coffee the idea hit home. Jealous of that tree stump, it's had more fanny on top than I've had in years.

Haremlover -
Quote:
Alas B&Q were fresh out of Thyrsi apart from which I had none in the Lairs armoury and have you seen the mitts on a Maenead, nooo thanks
Ursa Major -
Quote:
the new Pagan Moon is a stunning creature and more pagan looking than her previous incarnation
Thanks Big Bear, old Hecate was special but gone and I need a pagan to keep the Capt. in check.

Carlys_guy -
Quote:
does this mean you might finish your pagan moon stories??
maybe but one of the cast has crossed the rainbow bridge and the other has deserted me for a Russian Lady and her butler.

cheeky swine -
Quote:
You must do some night scenes with interesting lighting.
I'd got some lighting but Wulfi jnr decided to chew the wiring the day before the Meet

revoL annaerB -
Quote:
This little story was just what I needed after a day's work immediately after an awesome weekend
That weekend just went too quick, one minute I'm getting my room key and watching you set up the ladies in the doll room then I'm paying next years deposit and booking out. Where did the time go.

minato -
Quote:
I have to warm you, the French accent can be very unpleasant...
Nicole in the Renault adverts has a lot to answer for. She can whisper sweet nothings to me any day.

Cuddly -
Quote:
On her the eyes were more attracting than anything else that usually comes in pairs...
I can't squeeze Pagans eyes..........

Naga -
Quote:
I do like special girls.... An advice maybe?

You should'n't ask her a shaved pussy....
I do like my ladies au natural, but a shaved pussy hmmmm

Holly -
Quote:
must have taken hrs to do and set up, I'm very impressed indeed.
Thanks Holly, but it took longer to work out what I was going to do as I'd not planned anything except to use the old tree stump after seeing Rev use it last year.

Fez Monkey -
Quote:
Really interesting character and cloven hooves will save you a fortune in shoes
I do like them different, the shoes will last as long as the pups don't get them.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.