View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Wonderful story, brilliant production. Thank you for posting.

You're very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Brilliant story, love the dawg and I love the way you introduced Beth.. And she's very pretty by the way, thanks for sharing

Breanna was the my first and is the only one who didn't have a story to introduce her, I find it better this way and generally gives a surprise when the intro actually happens mid-story

Thank you very much, she is pretty and pretty hot And those boobs are seriously engaging...just ask Karrot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
if you have the ceiling height they make full and queen bunk beds.

carlys_guy

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, my girls are happy to settle on the two two-seater sofas if they aren't in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danae Szerelem View Post
read this thread at 7in the morning !!
and my day is done !!
Smile on my face !! Danae's laughing for 30 minutes !!
what a great moment !!

Thanks you !!

Thanks from Serge and Danae !!

Much appreciated, Serge and Danae. When I do these stories I want to raise a laugh or two and when they reach members from around the world then it's all the better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddly View Post
Dafuq is going on there up North™? Be away from the forum for one day, and BLAM (or raher BADONK!) there you go. Now if Phil posts the arrival of his lady as well, I will be thoroughly envious.

Thanks for the funny story full of eye candy, and have a great time with that even more booobylicious harem you got there now! Man, I can clearly picture the dreamy, half absent minded look in your eyes

Cheers, c+L

Hello me ole Cuddly, I'm glad you caught the story and enjoyed it, don't be envious, just get your arse over here and meet her in person and then you can have that dreamy, half absent-minded look in your eyes too