Emma returns back to The Manor!

A great moment !!

read this thread at 7in the morning !! :tu
and my day is done !! ;)
Smile on my face !! Danae's laughing for 30 minutes !! :24
what a great moment !! :drool

Thanks you !! :b

Thanks from Serge and Danae !! :tu

Dafuq is going on there up North™? Be away from the forum for one day, and BLAM (or raher BADONK!) there you go. Now if Phil posts the arrival of his lady as well, I will be thoroughly envious.

Thanks for the funny story full of eye candy, and have a great time with that even more booobylicious harem you got there now! Man, I can clearly picture the dreamy, half absent minded look in your eyes :21

Cheers, c+L

Wonderful story, brilliant production. Thank you for posting.

You're very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Brilliant story, love the dawg and I love the way you introduced Beth.:b. And she's very pretty by the way, thanks for sharing

Breanna was the my first and is the only one who didn't have a story to introduce her, I find it better this way and generally gives a surprise when the intro actually happens mid-story:tu

Thank you very much, she is pretty and pretty hot:D And those boobs are seriously engaging...just ask Karrot!

if you have the ceiling height they make full and queen bunk beds.

carlys_guy

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, my girls are happy to settle on the two two-seater sofas if they aren't in bed.

read this thread at 7in the morning !! :tu
and my day is done !! ;)
Smile on my face !! Danae's laughing for 30 minutes !! :24
what a great moment !! :drool

Thanks you !!

Thanks from Serge and Danae !!

Much appreciated, Serge and Danae. When I do these stories I want to raise a laugh or two and when they reach members from around the world then it's all the better!

Dafuq is going on there up North™? Be away from the forum for one day, and BLAM (or raher BADONK!) there you go. Now if Phil posts the arrival of his lady as well, I will be thoroughly envious.

Thanks for the funny story full of eye candy, and have a great time with that even more booobylicious harem you got there now! Man, I can clearly picture the dreamy, half absent minded look in your eyes :21

Cheers, c+L

Hello me ole Cuddly, I'm glad you caught the story and enjoyed it, don't be envious, just get your arse over here and meet her in person and then you can have that dreamy, half absent-minded look in your eyes too;)

Emma-35.jpg

Emma-36.jpg

Emma-37.jpg

Emma-38.jpg

Emma-39.jpg

Emma-40.jpg

Emma-41.jpg

Emma-42.jpg

Emma-43.jpg

Emma-44.jpg

Emma-45.jpg

Love the googly eyes! Looks like the girls had fun, great story, nice to see the plushy girls again:tu

Love the googly eyes! Looks like the girls had fun, great story, nice to see the plushy girls again:tu

Cheers mate, yes it has been a while since the plushy shenanigans at The Manor have been shared.

Always a blast to see your photo stories and girls, mate. Brilliant stuff as ever.:tu:b:b:b

Thanks mate, even had me giggling when I read it through and I was the one who did the shoot!!! Hopefully you're new hottie will be with you very soon:tu

Just goes to show, everyone loves a good boob (... or two). :D

By the way, revoL, congrats on acquiring the new young lady!

Although, as an aside, you should really reconsider the competence of your 'security system' ... as 'e bloody well entirely missed the obvious presence of a very curvy young lady wearin' bright pink all over! :slaphead :slaphead :slaphead

But to be fair, apparently, so did everyone else...! :21

Just goes to show, everyone loves a good boob (... or two).

By the way, revoL, congrats on acquiring the new young lady!

Although, as an aside, you should really reconsider the competence of your 'security system' ... as 'e bloody well entirely missed the obvious presence of a very curvy young lady wearin' bright pink all over! :slaphead

But to be fair, apparently, so did everyone else...! :21

Well, Zang, that's easily explainable and proves that I thought this through:cool:

The door opens into the room to the left, Busty Beth was on a cushion couch I made which was against the wall behind and parallel with the door. Dawg didn't actually enter the room and so didn't see behind the door, he saw Emma and she wasn't showing any signs of distress so he had no reason to do a recon on the rest of the living room, he went about the business of searching the outside perimeter for intruders....or buried bones (which he denies!)

Emma had been away for a good while so when they saw her they were solely focused on her, especially with her clearly more ample boobage, there was no reason for them to look towards the opposing wall and so missed Beth altogether, until prompted by Emma:rolleyes:

As Dawg would say, "There's feck all wrong wiv the security 'ere at The Manor":D

Congratulations revoL and crew. :tu

The manor seems to be filling up nicely :) and :welcome Beth.

Great intro. :D :b

CT

Thanks mate:tu

'filling up nicely' or 'bursting at the seams':D

There's lots of them.

Must have missed this. Great to see the whole family and the Babes again. Must be getting pretty crowded it there. Serious bumpers on your latest lady.

Emma-46.jpg

Emma-47.jpg

Emma-48.jpg

Emma-49.jpg

Emma-50.jpg

Emma-51.jpg

THE END

Thanks very much to Karrot for his help in doll logistics and a few of the story ideas, a big thanks to Staffsfan for the doll body which has breathed new life into Emma and a big thanks to Tommo for his exceptional generosity in a deal allowing me to give Beth a new loving home:tu:tu:tu

Hi Rev.

I cannot help thinking of seeing Cynthia getting acquainted with Beth's assets and think of a Not The Nine O'clock News and Little Britain sketch.

The Little Britain Sketch is the one where David Walliams is breast fed with the demand for "Bitty". The Not the Nine O'clock News One was an American Express one where Pamela Stephenson opened up her blouse, inviting a customer to fondle her breasts with the tag line "American Express. Put your head between them and go blurble, blurble, blurble."

McSurfie

We nearly miss it.... :eek:

Good job Revol, it's very fiunny!:tu

Thank you, humour was my first intent, introductions were my second intent and showing off Busty Beth's big boobs was my third!!!

Must have missed this. Great to see the whole family and the Babes again. Must be getting pretty crowded it there. Serious bumpers on your latest lady.

Oh yes, the family is about full enough now, I think, I hope, maybe!!! And my cuddlicious Teddy Babes are here to stay:tu

Hi Rev.

I cannot help thinking of seeing Cynthia getting acquainted with Beth's assets and think of a Not The Nine O'clock News and Little Britain sketch.

The Little Britain Sketch is the one where David Walliams is breast fed with the demand for "Bitty". The Not the Nine O'clock News One was an American Express one where Pamela Stephenson opened up her blouse, inviting a customer to fondle her breasts with the tag line "American Express. Put your head between them and go blurble, blurble, blurble."

McSurfie

:21:21 I hadn't thought of that but you're right!!!

Back