View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Next part of the review is how well does she pose and what are her love holes like also weight Hight etc ?

She can pose as well as any other doll on the market with the new Evo skeleton, though i have to say i would have liked her joints to be a lot more tighter especially her kness and ankles, they are not as tight as i would have liked but she is a sex doll and Not a photographic model so..

Her mouth is closed so no oral, Her vagina and anal holes have little nodules or bumps at the entrance then ribbed half way in, to enhance your pleasure...

Missionary and girl on top will be no problem however doggy style will be Anal only unless you have a donkey dick that curves like a banana cos thats the only way you can have vaginal sex in doggy position.

I put her on the scales and she weighs in at 30 kilograms (with head on )not 28 kilos as stated and her hight is 159 cm not 165 as stated (again with her head on)

I did not take a picture of me measuring her hight but can do if requested, i did take a pictures of her weight...

I do like the silicone used on this doll and she has Speckles as opposed to freckles, I say speckes as they are so small you can hardley see them, but its little specks of brown mixed into the silicone and makes it more real looking and you can also see some faint blue viens on her boobs hands and feet, I have tried to photograph these the best i can.

Stronger glue is needed on the finger and toe nails as these come off very easily.. but not realy that big of a deal.

Ok time for some picture's i think........