View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 09:22 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Cabbage & Your Lady, (Should that be Savoy & Spring?)

Firstly

My name is Elina, I was named this on my website, Esjay was attracted to my face and thought I was someone he could easily live with and would never tire of looking at. As for my name, he pondered it over in his mind whilst looking at my image on his computer. He decided that not only did he like it, he thought it rather suited me, so that has been my name ever since, incidently I like it too.

Obviously I cannot speak for all like me (tpe with a metal skeleton), but certainly most. We will help you when you try to move us or pose us, but you need to remember there is always a cost. I need a nice hug and several kisses before I will assist, then as each stage is reached it does no harm to hug and kiss again. It is better to stay in credit with these things! As Esjay will confirm.

On a more serious note whilst your lady is still new and prestine take a close up photo of her face. This will be invaluable when you have to redo her makeup, also be prepared to find bits of her in strange places. My finger and toe nails fell off constantly, I lost both upper and lower eyelashes. All these are easy to obtain and fix or refix. Wash/Bath day or as it is more commonly called Pampering Day (usually Sunday) is when you should fix these items.

Later this month Esjay and I will be celebrating eighteen months together, in all that time we have not had a single argument or a cross word. We are totally compatable and neither of us wants to be without the other.

Regards to you both,

Elina & Esjay Ell.