Chitose does some magic

Eggscellent. :b :24

We loved your story Chito, great pictures too. :b

Don't try to eat all the eggs at once. I've know full grown men nearly choke themselves trying that trick. :eek:

Enjoy your choccies. :tu

CT

She did what!

All on her own?

Well done bab.... You're a natural...

Well done Chitty, you've even impressed Angel :tu brilliant job on those creme eggs. Who knew that was the secret ingredent.

All the best hun,

Shamus.

Wow great work little one, why do I get the feeling that I got the only trouble making girl from Japan.
Lovely photos and great story seth :tu

We loved your story Chito, great pictures too.

Don't try to eat all the eggs at once. I've know full grown men nearly choke themselves trying that trick.

Enjoy your choccies. :tu

CT

Thanks Mr Cyber Ted. I cant eat the eggs all at once because my mouth is very small. My hoomun says this is good because i won't get fat. I like the buttons more, they are easier for me to eat.

Well done Chitty, you've even impressed Angel :tu brilliant job on those creme eggs. Who knew that was the secret ingredent.

All the best hun,

Shamus.

I am happy Angel thinks my magic was good. Hopefully I can show some more when I get chance to learn new majicks.

good job chitose hope you share your bounty with the others at home.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Thank you Mr CG. I didn't share the chocolate eggs. I traded them with my hoomun for more chocolate buttons.

im just glad they dont need unicorn poo

Great stuff might have to ask Alice if she Can do that :D

I think thats just when you don't have any chocolate available.

unicorn poo wouldn't be too nice in chocolate. If you really want to eat it I'd suggest making some soup. Don't use a lot because it can cause bad wind and make you fart sparkly rainbows.

I have wondered for many years what the secret of Creme Eggs was.

Never would have guessed!

Well done Chitose :b

Thank you Mr Ogsby. I hope you felt enlightened after seeing my majicks with the creme eggs.

Good job. :tu

I'd be interested to know if they taste of dragon farts though...?

Cheers Mr AH. I don't think the taste changes much but there is a risk that not all the fart vapor got neutralised in the process. The hoomun ate them and its not dead yet.

Wow great work little one, why do I get the feeling that I got the only trouble making girl from Japan.
Lovely photos and great story seth :tu

Thanks AD. Say Hi to Fliss for me I really like her pet panther. I wish I had a cool pet like her.

Brilliant story!:b:b

Thanks Dongo. I really enjoyed doing the story. Gave me something to do with the time spent locked inside.

Ahhh, now I finally know who the Easter bunny gets the chocolate eggs from. I wonder if my elf can (would like to) do the same?

Love the story.

Back