View Single Post
Old 25-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Bronze Member

Dear Blackbear,

There are more doll forums coming. Perhaps the moment comes that you have no time to be present at all of them. Your excellent dolls have to come first. But for the time being I am glad that you are here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatomical Doll View Post
I have made many informative photos, but I can not learn to insert a photo from my computer.
Well, not friends I with computers. Stick me in FAQ.
I think you make use of a translating computer. That makes reading the FAQ page difficult. Please allow me to help.
Just copy and paste did not work for me. But I could add a picture as an attachment.

When you write text, there are buttons above the message. You need a button in the upper row. The button has a drawing of a paperclip.
If you did not send a picture to the website, a screen appears that invites you to send. First click the upper left button to choose a file on your computer. Then click the upper right button "Upload".

Now click the same paperclip button. You have got more possibilities, for you can choose the picture that you just sent to the website.
Choose that picture. Code will be inserted in your message.
Visitors who are logged in, can see a thumbnail (small picture) that they can click to see the large one. Visitors who are not logged in, cannot see it.

Last edited by SingleDutch; 26-10-2009 at 04:56 AM.