View Single Post
Old 29-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by For real View Post
Danny here, If FR get me a proper wand then maybe I might not have dropped it, Worse been fully charged.
As for the short ear thing. I believe someone clipped her ears when she was little She has far too much magic and does not seem to know it.
Hi Danny,

we have one of those here as well.

The others have adopted Maiko as an honourary Elf. She gets Elf privelages such as not having to share a body and whilst not fully at Hogwarts as her skills were identified too late in her life they have enrolled her on a correspondence course.

Her particular inate skill seems to be a love aura in that anyone who see's her loves her. It's quite unsettling how little effort she needs to put into her skill.

Apparently when Elves breed with their humans (not unheard of) their children may inherit human features but still possess the Elven abilities. I think that is what happened in Maiko's case and from the sound of things also perhaps your short ears.

Well, so much for practicing your magic on a willing victim subject. You might need to brush up on your defence of the dark arts classes from when you were at school as she may be innately more powerful than you have been giving her credit for.

Good luck with training your short ear Danny... Oh, and while I remember, the term generally used for short eared Elves is Witch.

All the best,

Shamus.