View Single Post
Old 23-08-2021, 11:20 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone It seems I will fit right in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)... by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!
LOL, I discovered the 'faces' thread late last night just after I posted; it will take me a while to work through that. Though my favourites are listed below and the best are in my avatar (hey, there must be three, goes with the job)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I am totally with you on your doll choice, I love Jinsan group dolls, 160-170 is sound, which models have seen that you like?
Can't say I'm not a boob guy or leg man, as every man is up to a point; but I'm primarily a face man; if a girl has a pretty face, she's halfway to my heart already, especially if brunette and a little shorter than me (5'9", so 172 is about right). Needless to say, WM#56 features twice as she is a very cute head.

And there is, she's available in 172 as 'Lola May' (WM172D#56):

Tall, athletic but with decent bust size. Still cute as they get.

I really like the Nava (WM168A#64):

Someone said the face is the most authentic African head there is; she certainly looks more like a genuine black girl than many others I've seen; she's very beautiful too. A doll for whose 'look' the smaller bust fits well.

Finally, again for the head mostly, is Jasmine (WM163H#198):

Absolutely the sexiest head I've seen so far! One of the TDF guys has one of these and has photographed her a huge amount in one thread, in tons of different clothes; she is stunning, body and face. It should come as no surprise that the most beautiful woman I ever saw on a dating website was almost a real version of her; though taller at 5'10", probably C or D bust, and 44yo, her face was an amazing resemblance, even to the green eyes and hair style and colour! For sheer lust, Jasmine wins this

Meanwhile back on Earth, bar a big lottery win, I'm limited to a small flat and one doll, or two at the most; lots of folks suggest buying a Kimber as a first doll and I'll certainly look into that; however, whenever I get a £1k+ doll she will almost certainly be a Jinsan 172D with one of the above heads and matching skin tone. The only red flag is the weight; I'm not unfit, but may have to settle for a 170 or 168. Wish I could have several dolls

As a n00b, what surprised me is the number of non-white / non-European dolls I'm considering; I don't personally know more than a handful of BaME people, so it never occurred to me to date any, and have never had a fetish for 'exotic' women; the only Asian girl I ever loved was for reasons nothing to do with her ethnicity. At the end of the day, these dolls, if they were real, would be beautiful women regardless.

One other thing: is it me or does the Lola May as configured and styled in the photo, resemble Greta Thunberg in some bizarre way? Perhaps the pointed expression and a vague similarity? I'm definitely getting 'change now or else' vibes from the photo

Last edited by Tommo10; 25-04-2023 at 06:48 PM.