View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 08:30 AM
Banned

Careful with that first pick, that 163H is nearly 50kg!

Personally for me of the above it would be the 175D (38kg) however, looking at the body shapes that you are going for I think it would be remiss of me not to say that you should be looking at the 164's, espechially the 164J (34kg).

Here we go, a couple of 164 girls helping Mr Mandos clear his drive:

164F

164J

Now onto the head. I can see that you are looking for an older looking girl but be careful that with this particular head you have not just fallen for the eyes. That head gets covered on page 51 of the Jinsan thread: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...+heads&page=51 (must update the index as I've got her as page 52).

Before deciding yes, that is the head for you also check out WM #201, #242, #262, #335 and also check out WM #200 (although that head is only available from RealLoveSexDoll in the US) as they share similar facial structures and all of those are in thir late twenties / thirties.

There is generally an option for a second head. I would recomend going a completely different direction for that one such as a #233 or #326 (see images). Those are not necessarily my favourite heads but rather heads that I think that you would like. For personal favourites amongst the non Elves I love #185 (my Charlotte and Georgie) and #414 (my Sandy). Although, just have to put an addendum there. Every Jinsan head here is loved just some of them are truly exceptional (#414 captures life like no head before it. Her smile is infectious).

Picking light tan you will also be able to upgrade your Kimber with one of the heads.

Don't rush to the purchase as this is the really, really fun part of creating the girl who will be with you for a long time.

Have fun,

All the best,

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 06-12-2021 at 08:37 AM. Reason: spelling