View Single Post
Old 30-12-2021, 06:50 PM
Gold Member

Gosh I want to squeeze all the air out of you while bear hugging your tight body!
Call me a breath deprivation fetishist if you will ;D

As for Berlin, our first stop was a great place to get Toblerone and since then we kinda survived on that and some duty free vodka, so far so good! Berlin is so fun and we don't have a real schedule.
Anything goes with us! But we should keep moving.

For now I'll just make sure to be holding your small hands, waist and sweet buns all along so I don't get lost. Once we set foot on the Eastern part of the city I can show you around, there are great venues and I absolutely love the brutalist architecture there. Until then, I got the perfect excuse to grope you bad hehe!

Anyway...

That guy HUGH who popped in? Hurrrrr!!!

I... I know you got the hots for him but... do you know by any chance if he's into sharing? I'm into sharing equitably, you know...

I'm a bit distraught now I think. Help ^^

We can't miss going to this hunk of a man's call. He manages SEXITRON! I don't know what that is but it sound's mighty and technologic just like SPUTNIK, only sexier because TBH, sputnik sounds like a very sharp kick to the groin. Should we visit the trade show? YEAH YEAH it's capitalist stuff and all but... ....we should go. For research purposes, of course.

And this is me getting all stOOpid and retarded about this Hugh super hot character. Amy, he said he could have a couple cold ones. Are we COLD enough for him? Or are we too hot? He might find out for himself soon enough.

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy