View Single Post
Old 19-09-2022, 08:45 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
I would very much like to see psion be upgraded from silver to gold. If it wasnt for him we may not have had such an amazing venue for the meet which he arranged and paid for.
But on a more personal level its for what he did for me this weekend. I thought i was gonna have a quiet time in the corner with Emma in her wedding dress whilst everyone else did their thing. Psion dedicated a huge chunk of the day to making things so special for me. Taking a ton of photos of me and Emma which we all know will be fantastic. Then secretly with lulu arranging a beautiful cake and champagne. Im not used to people being so nice to me and i couldn't hide the fact that i had to fight back the tears at one point. So thank you my friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Com on mr P... When you're ready... Front and center!

Oh FFS stop it you big softy, you'll get me going now!

Adam, seriously, it was a joy being part of you and Emma's special day. No thanks needed; I'm just pleased to be able to call you a friend.

I'll put the star in the cupboard and bring it out when I need something sparkly to put on Kayla's shoes.

...and for all you other buggers that seconded, thirded etc, yep, I'm also happy to call you proper friends in the true sense of the word. Not just virtual FB or 2nd Life avatars that pass in the night.

Thanks guys and girls, I'm genuinely touched

Psion