View Single Post
Old 20-10-2022, 07:26 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtyeight View Post
yeah im a bit strapped for clothing right now, thank psion for the shoes at least lol, I changed her socks by the way, she's now wearing white ones so they don't colourfast.
I am currently figuring out hands and feet, there are a couple of damages and I am in the process of getting new hands and feet for her, preferably from Ali express and some construct for the hands, currently in conversation about dimensions and any existing constructs so I am pateintly hesitant right now.
Told you you'd get a ton of helpful advice if you joined. Take your time before pushing the button on any purchases on Ali express, If it looks too good to be true, it probably is, and you'll end up with a cheap fake that looks nothing like what you thought you were buying. And remember that silicone and TPE do not react well when in contact with each other.

But in the meantime, as others have said, throw up some photos of the damaged areas on the hands and feet so we can see how bad it is. There's a few here that have carried out brilliant repairs to damage that some of us would have considered a right off.

Also worth having a browse of the repair forum here

Psion