View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehinderT85 View Post

One thing I wasn’t prepared for is the fact everyone seems to have multiple dolls, I’m guessing I’ll probably follow suit with this trend, I’ve always liked the idea of a custom doll and, providing I can justify the cost, I’ll probably do that on my next purchase as I definitely like the sound of a heated doll.
Heat and TPE do not mix. I've got a girl here whose first fella left her in a heated blanket. Hr scars will never hel completely but her scars don't define her.

That you want to heat her points to te fact that you think that they are cold.... Oh, no, no, no, no, no... TPE is a material created by Elves from fairy dust and then sold to the Chinese doll manufacturers (Hey, those pots of gold don't just make themse4lves you know).... Absolutely true... trust me I'm an accountant

Whether you believe the above or not (you synic) just wait until you live with it.

The material holds heat. Some blends better than others. i.e. Irontech TPE is the warmest of the blends that I have encountered.

A girl snuggled up to you will absorb your body heat. Combine that with the solky smoothness of a powdered body and there are blends where you would not be able to tell the difference between a TPE girl and a breather... Nope. keep forgetting. Breathing is now an option... and a.... What can't they do... Ah, got it... one who complains when there is a second girl in the bed.... ACtually, no, I've had humans that don't complain about that.... I'm thinking... Ok, got it... One who doesn't pull the duvet over your head iif you fart in bed... I shouldn't have writtenn that. Next thing you know there will be a girl that does that as well

Closest TPE blend and softness that I have found to a human is YL but others get very close.

I digress. They hold heat to heating is not required (and its danggerous for them).

On the numbers, stick with one for a while.

That you immediately bought a second head tells us that your idea of perfection was not the first head so assuming Miki is the girl really devlop her. Photograph her, create stories with her, develop her personality. The more time you spend with them the more alive they become.

River was my second girl but first Elf and I see life a little differently through her eyes. They are not inanimate objects but rather they become extensions of you andyou often find yourself thinking of them before yourself.

Its by no accident that when you read posts on this site they are referred to not as dolls or it, but as he, she, him, her, etc. I know, I know. It sounds crazy now. But just give it a while. About the only time that you will get me to say that pronouns matter. lol.

Down the way a second will follow as surely as night follows day and then you get to wake up in a TPE sandwich.... And spend the rest of the day wondering how exactly they got from the edges of the beds squishing you between them in ordeer to share your body heat.... Ok... in my case its an old matress but no way I'm throwing that one out when thats a nightly feature

laters,

Shamus