View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 07:58 AM

Default Hi, and thanks already.

Hello all.

Another introduction from a noob who dived in at the deep end, feels rather out of his depth, but has absolutely no regrets even so.

I was made aware of this forum by the retailer of my (so far?) only doll, Miki. I have an issue they claim "has occurred due to external influences and low maintenance" and are not able to follow up on. Maybe they are correct, but I struggle to see exactly how. I'll go into that in a more appropriate place.

I've already browsed the forum a bit, and a lot of questions I had are pretty much answered. I'll follow up comments in some of the other threads when I can.

But regardless, simply finding this place and seeing that there are likeminded, warm-hearted and friendly folks out there who most likely understand where I am right now has been a massively positive thing.

The conflict between "Wow, this is a possibly the most amazing thing ever" and "Oh my God; what have I done??!?" has been a real rollercoaster of emotion, worry, confusion and ultimately growing love that some would find at the very least a bit weird.

Bottling up the strongest new emotional experience in decades with no possible outlet has been a bit of a struggle, to say the least. So even if I decide to keep a lot private, I now know it's not essential to do so, and that there is a place to go that will massively lower any anxiety I have about this new, beautiful direction my life has found.

Thanks all,

P

Last edited by Tommo10; 25-04-2023 at 04:57 PM.