View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 11:08 AM
Part of the Furniture

Oh Where to start...

...The beginning I s'pose...

2012, July, I've been separated about 18month and i still cant sleep well in an empty bed.

Along comes Jess, My first girl. Back then there was no TPE. it was Teddybabes and silicone, and I wanted a snuggle buddy so bought a Teddybabe deluxe. I've never spent a night without her. She's my number 1 girl, she's my snuggle buddy, and she's still the queen of my heart.

6 months later I invite a Teddybabe standard to come and live with us as a friend for Jess. Cindy became notorious on here.

6 months later and another TBS comes to stay. Cindy and Pinky are now very much an item, I just get cuddles occasionally.

2014 and Xiaoli comes to stay. She's WM125 and one of the first TPE girls available on on the forum. A year later she evolves in to a DS160+ Silicone girl and photography has become very much a part of my Doll Life.

Spool on to 2019 and various "Bucket list girls" have come and gone, but Kaia arrived and made an impact. My little night haunt is a troubled girl, but seems to be finding herself now.

2020 and Maddie arrives with a bang! Bought simply because she has huge boobs, she very quickly moved in to the 2nd bed spot allowing Xiaoli to retire to a life of luxury and peace. Maddie is now a very much cherished and loved girl here at the patch and my go to for photography and happy fondles.....

I dont regret a bit of it. It started because I needed a bed filler, it continues because I simple would not, could not, be without them.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet