Thread: Lucid Torso CLM
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 04:23 PM
Bronze Member

Default Lucid Torso CLM

Hello,
This is my first "proper" post on here so apologies' in advance if there is something out of place - I am of course happy to be corrected.
I have bought a few torsos from Lucid. They have always delivered promptly with good tracking info, All well priced and good VFM. There was a slight issue with the last one which is a large CLM model around 20KG I can't find a link to show the exact model - it looks like they don't stock them anymore. Anyway the issue was although it was delivered on schedule -all fine. On opening up the torso was "squashed" down to one end of the box, looked like it had very minimal internal packaging, it was out of shape but was not a problem at all as soon as removed it just bounced back into shape, there was no noticeable damage. My main gripe/observation was the fact that the box had CLM written all over the OUTSIDE in very large capital letters plainly visible for all to see, also there was some Chinese writing which could have said anything. Now this does not really bother me but I feel I should point it out as it may be a concern for others. Of course CLM will probably only mean anything to someone who recognises them as a manufacturer of Love dolls and there was no discernible direct reference to the contents but it is not really in the spirit of "plain packaging"! The product itself is excellent and I'm really happy with it - probably my favourite torso- very realistic and good quality. In fact I was so pleased with her I did send a review to LT also highlighting the box labelling issue but it disappeared and I didn't get a response. I would buy from them again purely as its hard to beat the value for money and convenience.